Help me decide on kill # 50,000

pete_95973

Well, in a matter of days I will achieve the 50,000 kill trophy that only @DavidCore89 and @Con  have achieved in this crew!  I have been wanting it for a while.  I told myself it was the last major thing I wanted to achieve in this game before moving on to RDR2. 

hnY58T5.png

Now I need to decide on how to get that 50,000th kill.  Any suggestions?  I would like it to be something epic.  I was pretty happy with how I got kill number 25,000:

Now I need a good way to get kill number 50,000.  Any ideas? :)

• Haha 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Just now, Squirrel said:

How will you know when it’s time for your 50k if it’s rounding up to the nearest 100

In game it is accurate.  On the social club it rounds.

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Have you ever gone off radar, skydive from as high as you can and knife someone in the back? 

Claiming a bounty like that would be a nice cherry on top. :) 

• Like 1

A few challenging and stupid suggestions;

Sniping a pilot with a headshot.

Infiltrate a car meet and sticky bomb them all.

Wait outside LSC with a big vehicle, once someone enters close the LSC (shot mechanics) and go inside and trap him in the paintbox with your vehicle. Then get a few gas grenades in there.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Lann said:

A few challenging and stupid suggestions;

Sniping a pilot with a headshot.

Infiltrate a car meet and sticky bomb them all.

Wait outside LSC with a big vehicle, once someone enters close the LSC (shot mechanics) and go inside and trap him in the paintbox with your vehicle. Then get a few gas grenades in there.

That third one would be great if I could pull it off

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

8 minutes ago, Potato said:

Land on someone when freefalling (when playing drop zone). More difficult than it seems, I’ve tried it

Great idea, might work in freeroam as well!!

I’m 130 kills away. Probably happen tomorrow. Really like the parachute onto someone kill. I’m wondering if it will even Work though?

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

4 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

Just landing on someone full speed will take precision and luck

Yeah which is why I suggested while playing drop zone. It will be a lot of luck but you know the drop zone is in an open area where someone will be standing.

• Like 1

After a short GTA session this morning I am at 49,990.  So I think tonight will be the night. 

I was looking at my weapon stats and there are exactly two weapons/methods that I have not got a kill with.  I haven't got a kill with tear gas or the mini gun on the annihilator.  So I think I might use the tear gas method similar to what Lann suggested.  Maybe try to lock someone in to a clothes shop with an insurgent and toss tear gas cans into the store after shooting out the glass on the door?  I might try a few dive bombs with my body in free roam parachuting also.  I don't think I will try drop zone due to the difficulty to get full lobbies of randoms with adversary modes that are not double money right now.

Will hopefully have a video to post by tonight!

• Like 2

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Well I got my 50,000th kill this morning after many fails.  I tried a few different unique ways to get the epic kill and had some quality fails.  I tried to launch a guy into orbit in my Rocket Voltic and jump out and parachute to safety while igniting a sticky bomb that was on the car and he left the session right as the car was in the air!  Also had a couple other fails.  Finally had to settle for a cool but not amazing kill this morning for number 50,000.  If I waited any longer I would have had to skip target practice tonight.  So when I put it together in the editor I will upload the video.  In the mean time here is a gas them out fail.

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497