Hi there

VALL_es

Some of you may remember my name, but I'll introduce myself: I'm VALL_es (David in real life, however you want to call me to), I live in Spain (GMT +1) and I want to join this crew because I find it really interesenting and I want to prove new things in the game. Also I know there are great players here, and I know I will really have fun. My SocialClub profile is opened (if there's a problem let me know). I'll try to be at least in one game per week (my shedule can be really hectic sometimes), and my activity in this forum won't be a problem, but honesty I don't know how things are going here, I'll try to adapt as fastest as I can xD.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi everyone, VALL_es here. I don't think you need a long introduction, most of you know me. It's good to see known faces here. I'm member of Santa Muerte Gang and we sometimes play GTA and RDR, I'll create a crew area asap. I have a big respect for you all, most of the times I played with you was fun and a big pleasure to be with fantastic people. In the past I used to play more and often I was r*ped by aj in FA but you can see me online on Thursdays. Cheers.

• Like 2

Welcome to RSC Vall_es, good to see you here. 

AJ May rip you but I certainly remember you ripping me in the past.

If you need a hand setting things up just let me know. 👍

• Thanks 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?