15 min recording session 10 min after two bros?

Lann

If interest i would like a short recording session in a crew lobby after Two Bros. 

Need a chernobog, oppressor, titan, bombplane, transport helicopter, and a shitload of similar vehicles, and alot of people dressed for combat.

If interest i post details, execution will take msx 5 min, preparing about the same.

Edited by Lann

9 minutes ago, Spinnaker1981 said:

I can help, but own none of those... :P Just a Buzzard.

You could rappel out of a chopper onto a roof right before a Chrenobog takes out the chopper. and then you order a airstrike on the Chernobog. Sounds good?

• Like 1

We need a Chernobog or another anti aircraft vehicle, and a plane that can drop bombs. 

If it dont work out i think i already got what i wanted to use the video for, an opponent for a upcoming ”King of the Kortz” free roam event. Would still like to get the video done though.

23 minutes ago, Lann said:

We need a Chernobog or another anti aircraft vehicle, and a plane that can drop bombs. 

If it dont work out i think i already got what i wanted to use the video for, an opponent for a upcoming ”King of the Kortz” free roam event. Would still like to get the video done though.

I've got the the flying boat, that can drop bombs. I may have another but I honestly can't rememember what aircraft I do have. I'll check.

25 minutes ago, Lann said:

I've got bombs on my Cuban and Hunter.

Looks like I found an opponent (TEAM) for a free roam battle for the Kortz Center, lets save our heavy weapons for then. Looks like a sunday 21:00 utc in february.

Thanks all for offering to help with a video. Will settle for this pic instead. Once we got a day and time ready i will check interest!

govVDEJ.png