JustHatched

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/acKEaM0m3kmX1EvK4yHwZg

2+ laps is ideal for this one.

This is a fast curvy track that has a couple tricky corners that require brakes. 2 intersections cross into other race traffic and one stretch merges the fast with the slow, go fast or go home. No ramps. Presented by Domestic Battery

Designed to be a kickass GTA race it is most popular as a Non Contact race.

2_0.jpg

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I hopefully will get to run 3 laps with a full lobby. I am curious to see how the criss cross areas work out.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Edited a couple CP's to make cornering smoother

Updated, tweaked a couple checkpoints, added in the new cars, added some barriers to prevent hangups in trees

• 3 months later...

Not sure who all has been running this, but it is coming up on 800 plays. Thanks, it is the most played creation I have.

It ranks 5th of all crew jobs, 4th of all crew races

• Like 3

• 7 months later...

Probably not gonna make some PS3 peeps happy, but I have moved this to PS4 only.

I wrapped the poles and tweaked some CP's. Had to move the start/finish to accommodate 30 players

Why not copy it? I did copy it once, deleted the copy. I have noticed most of the "HD" versions of jobs are not being used over the older versions and I did think on this for a couple weeks about removing this from PS3.

I believe this race has lost it's luster since it is coming close to a year old and I am trying to breathe some life back into it.

• 3 months later...

Agreed.  

It's already a great, xDBx classic track, and it worked really well as a GTA race too.

There's enough crossovers and shared sections of road to create some "combat zones", but it never felt like you were in danger of being spawn killed or getting stuck in one section for too long.

The openness and speed of the track still allowed for proper racing in between all the GTA blowing up stuff.  

Great fun.  :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...