Free Aim Deathmatch Playlist

pete_95973

Date of Event: January 20th 2018

Time of Event in UTC:  10:30 pm GMT/UTC  (This is approximate, will follow 15 mins after Two Bros)

Does Event Repeat: No

Event Host: pete_95973

Amount of Players Allowed: 16

Special Rules for Event: Usual combat rules, no BPH, no calling Lester etc.

Description of Event: 

I will host a playlist of 4-5 TDMs with different weapons using free aim settings.  This is to help us get better at free aim and also prepare for next weekends Head to Head. 

Post here if you would like to play.

Edited by pete_95973
  • Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

The response will probably be a big fat ignore from most like what happened to the last TP free aim PL, but I'll join.

Also, tip: don't put any shotgun jobs in there - it'll become a shotgun-whacking/pistol-whipping fest.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Protocawl said:

The response will probably be a big fat ignore from most like what happened to the last TP free aim PL, but I'll join.

Also, tip: don't put any shotgun jobs in there - it'll become a shotgun-whacking/pistol-whipping fest.

Right now I have 5 jobs in mind and none have shotguns.  Pistols okay?

Proto I would have joined your playlist if I was available.  I am just almost never online Wed and Sat nights at that time.  I am glad you tried though. 

I can see why some would not want to join but why not try something new!?  Also,  like Con is doing you are helping your crew mates practice for a head to head. 

Edited by pete_95973
  • Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Yeah sorry Proto...I was going to have a tough time joining a regular TP this past Wednesday. I logged in that evening to run the crew challenge only. I usually don’t join free aim unless I have a good reason. 

6 hours ago, pete_95973 said:

Right now I have 5 jobs in mind and none have shotguns.  Pistols okay?

Proto I would have joined your playlist if I was available.  I am just almost never online Wed and Sat nights at that time.  I am glad you tried though. 

I can see why some would not want to join but why not try something new!?  Also,  like Con is doing you are helping your crew mates practice for a head to head. 

Pistols are fine. As long as it's not a very cramped up map.

Even if you had joined we were still too few that night. 3 or 4 of us.

It seems many are not trying FA because they could be afraid they might receive an ass-kicking - basically, what that means is they're only willing to join if someone could guarantee them they'd be good at it? What ever happened to joining something different just for shits 'n' giggles, a different experience? Are we not about having a good time together above all else? I can perhaps understand the ones who tried it at the 1st free-aim PL and didn't enjoy it, so they don't want to join anymore, but looking at how many others were online during the last PL and many didn't want to even give it a shot...

Edited by Protocawl
rephrasing the last bit
  • Like 1

I've tried free aim many times and said why I don't play it.

Free aim isn't new.

People are online when I'm trying to host stuff as well.

Maybe people aren't joining because they don't want to play free aim, but it's unfair to flip it and make out it's their fault due to fear.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Protocawl said:

Holy Crap!! Are we bitter? @yo_rostaand I showed up and that's all that matter.

Yeah, no, I don't avoid FA because I'm scared of it. I don't because....I don't want to.  I'm not a fan of PvP....at all. Only do it for dailies or the occasional PL. Getting owned in full auto jobs is enough for me. Would never get a kill in free aim so I just stay out of it.

So basically the interest just isn't there for me. It's the same reason I stay far far away from all things adversary ;)

28 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Yeah, no, I don't avoid FA because I'm scared of it. I don't because....I don't want to.  I'm not a fan of PvP....at all. Only do it for dailies or the occasional PL. Getting owned in full auto jobs is enough for me. Would never get a kill in free aim so I just stay out of it.

So basically the interest just isn't there for me. It's the same reason I stay far far away from all things adversary ;)

You joined a free aim head to head. That’s why I tagged you. Thought you might want to practice. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Not playing a blame game, just saying how it was. Don't start adding extra words and meaning to my sayings.

Edited by Protocawl

35 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

You joined a free aim head to head. That’s why I tagged you. Thought you might want to practice. 

No, no, not intended for you :)

Will be there for this because I did join up to try it out.

• Like 1