Criminal Mastermind 2 and Loyalty 2

JustHatched

Seen @Crawford1872 and @The_Lady_A got CMM2, congrats..

Question, I think if I read things right looking around the net that you get a CMM bonus and Loyalty bonus if you do this with 2 players, and again if you do it with 3 and again if you do it with 4.

So that would me 3 separate cash bonuses for CMM and 3 more for Loyalty. Is this correct?

And just an FYI, I also read that the host gets a bonus if the finale is done with Barrage, and another if done  in the new tank.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

1 minute ago, Con said:

I'd love to attempt the CMC but I would have to make sure my wife is out for the day. And that is coming March 13-14, I will be requesting the days off. Hopefully I can get a team together. 

You can't get a pass with the wife for a few days? Do extra chores.....you know, get some brownie points in the bank and cash them out later when needed

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Host gets a 50k bonus if the tank is used to access chilled in Act 3 finale. 100k if using the barrage. You get it AFTER heist is completed, via text message.

@Hatch cheers, the bonuses for loyalty and CM are all separate. CM IV pays the most but it’s easier in a lot of ways with 2 people. Think I was around a million for the total payout including the bonus. Didn’t do it for the money tbh. 

1 hour ago, Hatch said:

You can't get a pass with the wife for a few days? Do extra chores.....you know, get some brownie points in the bank and cash them out later when needed

I can get a pass but I want it where she is too busy to call me. lol. She will be at a seminar in March. It's tough to do Heists when you are getting phone calls, gotta remove headphones to talk about what kind of veggies should she buy, when she already knows what I like. 

38 minutes ago, Fido_le_muet said:

Do you have to own a Barrage or Tank or are they provided somehow in the finale ? 

Two of the set-ups are about acquiring the vehicles.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

I assume the same team of players must do the preps?

Must they be played in order such as prep, setup, prep, setup? 

We did it all the preps top to bottom, all the set-ups top to bottom, and then the finale.

We were in the same CEO when doing the preps. Haven't tested what happens if you aren't. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Is there anyone still needing to get these done. I have done the original CMM really want to get these done as well.

my normal schedule work weekdays Till 6pm uk time, weekends I get my daughter so can’t play till she asleep around 9-9.30pm 

Retaliation only takes anger mixed with passion.

Weekdays? I can do it after 9pm your time, count me in. weekends it really depends, but usually is a no go.

Edited by Spinnaker1981
  • Like 1