Criminal Mastermind challenge

Spinnaker1981

Glad to have you onboard. Lets see who else pops up... I hope @Protocawl also steps up, but anyone is welcome.

Edited by Spinnaker1981

2 minutes ago, TECHFL227 said:

I have not completed this yet and would like to. Rest assured, if i feel i cant get @Sinister will play for me to keep from getting killed. 

That’s a great idea imo (although i’m sure you won’t need him!) , hopefully the extra money can make coming back to the game that bit easier also :D 

• 2 weeks later...

i'd love to do this challenge but i don't think i trust myself not to die, the odd job in there is actually difficult.

i am looking to get the loyalty and all in order awards tho for the extra 2m, i've done it on ps3 but wasn't able to transfer my account.

if there is still interest that'd be great.

On 12/11/2017 at 1:11 PM, Spinnaker1981 said:

I know a couple of shortcuts, and Crawford got us out of the pacific while drunk, so I think we just need someone who doesnt get killed... :D

I think I can manage that. My original response was before I tried some of the missions...after doing a few on Hard with Randoms....i think I would help out with this but I would want to run through all the setups first before attempting the CMC.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Con said:

I think I can manage that. My original response was before I tried some of the missions...after doing a few on Hard with Randoms....i think I would help out with this but I would want to run through all the setups first before attempting the CMC.

Fine by me, but this threads was based on the original Heists. I think there won´t be a whole lot of enthusiasm, right now,  to attempt this.

But I sure wanted to try it out. The 10M CM bonus plus the 1M from the loyalty + the actual payouts its a lot of money...and a big incentive, at least personally...

Edited by Spinnaker1981