New Potential Member Ready To Begin The Vetting Process

TheRedEnigma

Hello there! After happening upon this crew's website via the Grand Theft Auto Forums, I found myself interested in the description and background of this crew. Maturity within the Grand Theft Auto community can sometimes be a rarity so, to find a crew that actively seeks out maturity in its members is something that I'd of course be very interested in! My current Time Zone is Eastern Standard Time (US GMT -5) Some personal goals I hope to achieve within this crew are  Profits (Everyone has a healthy dose of greed on Grand Theft Auto, it's just important to keep in check of course), meeting new and like-minded individuals to share the expansive world of Grand Theft Auto Online with, a new appreciation for Grand Theft Auto Online and being apart of a team-oriented crew. Of course there are some goals that will likely arise once I have experienced some more time within the crew but, for now that'd be all that I can think of! Regarding crew tags remaining on my Social Club I don't see this every becoming a problem! I am aware that I am expected to display the XDBX crew tag during my entire vetting process and agree to this rule. In regards to activity on the website and attendance with in-game crew events... My schedule is both open and chaotic! Working as a medical gas technician for multiple hospitals and medical facilities, I am left on call for quite a lot of my time but, being that I only force myself out of the house for work-related purposes and food-related purposes... Activity shouldn't become an issue within the foreseeable future! And with all that said and out of the way, I do look forward to beginning my trials in becoming a full member within the crew. As stated inside of my profile, my PSN is "The_Red_Enigma" and my social club is also "The_Red_Enigma" (Link to Social Club provided). Hopefully I may come to meet you all sometime soon and until then, thank you very much for reading!~

• Like 3

Fantastic, Red Enigma!! Welcome aboard! I'm also an East Coaster Wooooo! The great thing about this place is our calendar...this way you can plan ahead and RSVP for an event or playlist and hope you don't get called on an emergency call. The only time I see you having to leave in the middle of the action being a problem would be in H2H's and Adversary Modes that require the minimum number of players to execute the playlist. I know the site is overwhelming at first so please don't hesitate to reach out and ask questions in private if you need to. Again welcome to XDBX!!

Edited by Con
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

Welcome to the site friend :) 

Thank you for the welcome! I look forward to my time spent here~

8 minutes ago, Con said:

Fantastic, Red Enigma!! Welcome aboard! I'm also an East Coaster Wooooo! The great thing about this place is our calendar...this way you can plan ahead and RSVP for an event or playlist and hope you don't get called on an emergency call. The only time I see you having to leave in the middle of the action being a problem would be in H2H's and Adversary Modes that require the minimum number of players to execute the playlist. I know the site is overwhelming at first so please don't hesitate to reach out and ask questions in private if you need to. Again welcome to XDBX!!

Adversary modes really are something that I always tend to avoid personally. Somewhat due to a lack of friends on Grand Theft Auto (As I am sure playing them with friends makes the entire experience far more enjoyable) but also Rockstar's constant need to add more of them. It just left a bad taste in my mouth after awhile of seeing "New Adversary Mode added!" Every week hahaha. And actually, I find the site to be not all that bad. All the essentials seem to be located rather easily but, I suppose we'll see as time goes on! I'll certainly take you up on your offer if I ever find myself in need of assistance so thank you in advanced for the offer! And, thank you as well for the welcome!

Great intro and welcome!  Please make sure your profile and game stats on Social Club are viewable to the public so someone from our vetting staff can send an invite. 

There is a racing playlist tonight at 10:00pm your time, racing starts at 10:30. We are using stock X80 so you don't need any special car. 

You will find adversity modes better playing with this group. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, TheRedEnigma said:

Thank you for the welcome! I look forward to my time spent here~

Adversary modes really are something that I always tend to avoid personally. Somewhat due to a lack of friends on Grand Theft Auto (As I am sure playing them with friends makes the entire experience far more enjoyable) but also Rockstar's constant need to add more of them. It just left a bad taste in my mouth after awhile of seeing "New Adversary Mode added!" Every week hahaha. And actually, I find the site to be not all that bad. All the essentials seem to be located rather easily but, I suppose we'll see as time goes on! I'll certainly take you up on your offer if I ever find myself in need of assistance so thank you in advanced for the offer! And, thank you as well for the welcome!

Everything in the game is more fun with a solid crew. And this is what we have here. Many of the modes I used to dislike , like all explosives battles, i dont mind them as much when with the crew. Otherwise they irritate me usually.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, The_Lady_A said:

Hello, welcome to the site. Your avatar got my attention, is that Katyusha from Girls Un Panzer by any chance?

The very same Katyusha that is the commander of Pravda University and her beloved T-34/85, yes!

9 minutes ago, Beez said:

Great intro and welcome!  Please make sure your profile and game stats on Social Club are viewable to the public so someone from our vetting staff can send an invite. 

There is a racing playlist tonight at 10:00pm your time, racing starts at 10:30. We are using stock X80 so you don't need any special car. 

You will find adversity modes better playing with this group. 

Thank you very much! I'll double-check my information now to help with the ease of the process.

Edited by TheRedEnigma
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Con said:

Everything in the game is more fun with a solid crew. And this is what we have here. Many of the modes I used to dislike , like all explosives battles, i dont mind them as much when with the crew. Otherwise they irritate me usually.

Well, they do say that "everything is better whilst in the company of friends" so, I'll go into it with an open mind at least!

2 minutes ago, Lann said:

Welcome to the site!

Thank you very much for the warm welcome!~

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, TheRedEnigma said:

Well, they do say that "everything is better whilst in the company of friends" so, I'll go into it with an open mind at least!

Thank you very much for the warm welcome!~

This is very true.  The first time i ever played tiny racers with randoms I thought it was the dumbest game mode ever conceived of.  I played it with friends from XDBX a few months back and was laughing the whole time.  Welcome to the family!

• Like 2

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497