Mature player looking for active crew

Spinnaker1981

Good day to everyone who happens to step in and read my post here.

I am an active player that just upgraded from ps3 to ps4 (sigh, that took a while:D, I feel I am really late for the party, but anyway..).

I have been playing gta on ps3 for over 2 years now, but, has you well know, the character upgrade from ps3 to ps4 is not possible anymore so I am starting from scratch on this one.

So I know my way around the city, i can drive and I am active, but will need some help on leveling and acquiring some important items to make the game more enjoyable.

Looking forward playing with you lot!

• Like 3
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spinnaker1981

• Lann

• Beez

• truelife98

20 minutes ago, Spinnaker1981 said:

Good day to everyone who happens to step in and read my post here.

I am an active player that just upgraded from ps3 to ps4 (sigh, that took a while:D, I feel I am really late for the party, but anyway..).

I have been playing gta on ps3 for over 2 years now, but, has you well know, the character upgrade from ps3 to ps4 is not possible anymore so I am starting from scratch on this one.

So I know my way around the city, i can drive and I am active, but will need some help on leveling and acquiring some important items to make the game more enjoyable.

Looking forward playing with you lot!

We have a playlist in 3,5 hours. To speed things up make sure your Profile is open:

QWtcz1Z.png

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Lann said:

We have a playlist in 3,5 hours. To speed things up make sure your Profile is open:

QWtcz1Z.png

Will do ASAP.

Still need to connect my ps4, because it was delivered today in my house and it is still in its pack so I have to unpack it, let her do all the updates, buy the plus and have dinner, and I only leave work in 2,5h... :P

Edited by Spinnaker1981
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Spinnaker1981 said:

Will do ASAP.

Still need to connect my ps4, because it was delivered today in my house and it is still in its pack so I have to unpack it, let her do all the updates, buy the plus and have dinner, and I only leave work in 2,5h... :P

Lol, no rush. We got another playlist tomorrow at the same time.

Well, at least the forum is active!! I am liking it... :D

By the way, I realized I never introduced a bit of personal info: I am a "certified drug dealer"* with a Master in drugs from Portugal and I have been a gamer since the introduction of the 386 on pc´s (the old pctools snake was awesome) or the Master system II.

I played and finished all Grand theft auto games (history, at least... I would not kill all the pigeons, poor fellows...), and I was a pretty decent COD:MW player, with a crew that registered top spot in GameBattles, back when it was something, amongst other games. I don´t know how I have the time to play, but I love having a controller in my hand (though nothing beats other things you can have in your hands, of course:D).

*Pharmacist... all legal...:D

• Haha 2

Hey welcome to the crew and thanks for the intro you covered some details but please answer the remaining 3 questions as formality to give us a little more info on you.

1. What time zone are you active in? (Ex. East Coast of the US GMT -5
  2. Our tags must remain active during vetting, can you abide by this? (Afterwards you can swap at will but we should be your primary)
  3. Will you be able to attend at least 1 event or game with the crew once per week, and visit out site frequently?

1- I am usually online between 9pm and 01am gmt, depending if my family (wife and daughter come to visit).

2- No problem.

3- yes, no problem there also, actually looking forward to these events.

Welcome to the site Spinnaker, sounds like you might fit in well here. We recently had an old time member rejoin, @Onrefne, who is in the same boat :lol: as he had to start over as well. You should make a team for Criminal Mastermind and earn all those bonus heist bucks.

• Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, Beez said:

Welcome to the site Spinnaker, sounds like you might fit in well here. We recently had an old time member rejoin, @Onrefne, who is in the same boat :lol: as he had to start over as well. You should make a team for Criminal Mastermind and earn all those bonus heist bucks.

Would love to. Not sure how it will go with such low armor and snacks in the pack but I am all for trying that out...

Even if it is not a complete success, the loyalty award is pretty decent...

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Spinnaker1981 said:

1- I am usually online between 9pm and 01am gmt, depending if my family (wife and daughter come to visit).

2- No problem.

3- yes, no problem there also, actually looking forward to these events.

Thank you crew invite has been sent on rockstar social club

Hello and welcome! Wouldn't mind helping you rank up.. when you've reached to whatever high level you'd like; we can celebrate and play Drake's song, "Started from the bottom now we here.." ?

Yesterday I had a lot of fun playing with you guys. Too bad I had to leave early from the playlist, mother-in-law issues :D.

I was invited later, but it was 4am my time, I had to leave.

Nkaujrog, I might take you up on that offer. I need to grind some CMs and Heists. Think we can gather a heist team for the loyalty? the Criminal Mastermind is still a mirage. Not enough ammo, not enough strenght, not enough armor, not enough anything for that yet.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Spinnaker1981 said:

Nkaujrog, I might take you up on that offer. I need to grind some CMs and Heists. Think we can gather a heist team for the loyalty? the Criminal Mastermind is still a mirage. Not enough ammo, not enough strenght, not enough armor, not enough anything for that yet.

I've done heists, but not CMs yet. That'll be a challenge for me, too! I'm not the best player, but I'm a ride or die chick. Let me know when you wanna put in work. ?

Edited by nkaujrog