• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spinnaker1981

• Lann

• Beez

• truelife98

• 1 year later...

Hey, everyone, sorry for the absence. I had spinal surgery and have been mainly stuck in bed. I tried playing, but the way I have my TV and bed in my room just isn´t easy to play games that require shooting and/or driving... 

I am far better now, so I will hopefully join you guys on something soon.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
52 minutes ago, Spinnaker1981 said:

Hey, everyone, sorry for the absence. I had spinal surgery and have been mainly stuck in bed. I tried playing, but the way I have my TV and bed in my room just isn´t easy to play games that require shooting and/or driving... 

god speed that recovery. happy to hear that the surgery went well. see you soon! ?

1 hour ago, Spinnaker1981 said:

Hope recovery goes well, see you in game!

6 hours ago, Spinnaker1981 said:

We'll be here, you just make sure you have a proper recovery. :)

19 hours ago, Spinnaker1981 said:

Eeeesh, I had thought you were just busy building your retail empire in real life. I'm sorry to hear you've had something like this going on. I hope you're nearly back at your best.

On 1/6/2019 at 10:36 AM, Spinnaker1981 said:

Good luck! I've been fighting doctors for decades in wanting to perform surgery.

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!