Hello

zmurko

Apologies for neglecting the Introductions forum last few weeks, so I wanna make up for it by welcoming anyone that has joined us during that time and congratulate everyone that has already made it through vetting by now.

I'm too lazy to dig up all the welcoming threads and bumping them, so welcome @MidNationMeech, @v_prisonbre4k, @Nybaal, @SaulHudson47, @ShortSweetNSassy, @Inferno032698, @SBeezy093, @Con, @yo_rosta, @starmonkeykiller, @Crawford1872, @Captain_Bill87, @Mijelly, @olbrish and @Lappy03.

We most likely wont be gaming together (I'm still stuck on PS3), but I hope you're enjoying your time in the crew and I hope to have a chance to meet you all in game in a few months when I'll hopefully join the PS4 side of crew (fingers crossed).

If you get a chance, please pistol whip Hatch for me and ram Dodge off the track for me. Tell them Z says Hi! :P

• Like 15
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zmurko

• Con

• Cotick20

• Xyon14

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm even lazier than zmurko, so everyone just think of his post as my own as well. I've been away for a few weeks and am very happy to see so many newcomers joined in the meanwhile. Only played with @starmonkeykiller so far and it was plenty of fun!

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...