Hello

zmurko

HI, my name is zmurko/zmurko76.

I haven't really played and video games since my high school/college days, apart from occasional Civilization session or every few years when new Need for speed game came out, all on PC.

At the beginning of this year, for reasons I can't really remember, I decided to try out GTA IV and immediately fell in love and got addicted (going to bed at 4am after saving the game at midnight kind of addicted).

Soon after finishing it I started watching GTA 5 youtube videos and with the PC release date unknown, I couldnt resist myself and actually bought myself my first gaming console (PS3).

Now, I'm not sure if its the biggest mistake I've made or the best thing thats happened to me as I find myself playing GTA 5 more than a 38 year old probably should.

Hardest thing to do was train my useless left arm to use the bloody stick and to conquer all the buttons. Think I somehow got the hang of it now, still can't drive and shoot though, I usually kill 1/2 of Los Santos before I can hit the driver with my machine gun.

Anyway, after completing the storyline and playing online solo for a while I'd like to explore all the wonderful features game has to offer and so after a bit of browsing, I came to this place and hopefully I wont have to do it with 13 year olds. Who knows, perhaps I'll even find my new favourite thing to do in GTA.

For now, I mostly enjoy missions, especially those where I can use my sniper rifle and would also love to play missions designed for more than 1 player. Don't expect me to storm in, kill them all and drive off, as I prefer a slow and causcious approach, scout the place, snipe as many of the enemies as possible from as far as possible and then take whatever is necessary.

Apart from playing GTA 5 more than I should, I enjoy a good brew (discovered smoked stouts and dark german wheat beers recently and can't get enough of them), good food (I even consider myself a good cook), TV shows and sports (mostly watching it, though I used to do them myself in the past much more often, not sure what happened lol).

Enough rambling (who's gonna read all that anyway), hopefully I can get an invite into your group and start meeting you all doing fun things around San Andreas soon.

Any more questions, I'll try my best.

• Like 2
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zmurko

• Con

• Cotick20

• Xyon14

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome the the home of the Grand Theft Auto crew known as Domestic Battery. We work hard to be a fun, mature, active, and dependable crew.We do however have some guidelines in place to ensure that we maintain the environment we have built.

Please take time to read our Crew Policies, our New Member Vetting Process, and the Website Rules.

Hope you get with the crew in game and have fun.The XDBX Crew

This is a generated auto reply merely providing valuable crew links to help you become a valued member of the crew.

Welcome, I sent you a crew invite.

No worries, I play more than a 38 (soon 39) year old should, but that can be said for most of the crew.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Hello My Name Is Matusware and im a GTA Addict

*looks around and looks at the topic*

Ok..it seems that im at the wrong topic again *cough*

Welcome zmurko To The Domestic Battery Crew ^^

"Anyway, after completing the storyline and playing online solo for a while I'd like to explore all the wonderful features game has to offer and so after a bit of browsing, I came to this place and hopefully I wont have to do it with 13 year olds. Who knows, perhaps I'll even find my new favourite thing to do in GTA."

oh dontcha worry mate you dont have to play any 13 year olds with here, we are all...seasoned..gamers here and bit insane..well i am..

so i think you will not find any problems to fit right in, GTA is filled of things to do and cause its sandbox game you can always make your own things

"For now, I mostly enjoy missions, especially those where I can use my sniper rifle and would also love to play missions designed for more than 1 player. Don't expect me to storm in, kill them all and drive off, as I prefer a slow and causcious approach, scout the place, snipe as many of the enemies as possible from as far as possible and then take whatever is necessary."

that sounds like "ghost recon" style to my ear, and its good, causcious approach have saved my arse more than once

"Apart from playing GTA 5 more than I should, I enjoy a good brew (discovered smoked stouts and dark german wheat beers recently and can't get enough of them), good food (I even consider myself a good cook), TV shows and sports (mostly watching it, though I used to do them myself in the past much more often, not sure what happened lol)."

Good Brew and Food..man needs nothing else!..

"Enough rambling (who's gonna read all that anyway)"

Well ..Evidently.. I Do ^^

Didn't use to be, but since you brought it you can be the first :P

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Welcome to the crew! Best gaming experience you will ever have awaits you.  

• Like 1

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

Welcome! I am a bit older then you are, and I probably play more then my kids and the neighbors kids put together -- but I dont care -- Its less stressful -- and better then a heart attack! :)

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

Welcome, glad to be in a crew where there's some older people coming in! And some tactics in missions usually benefits everyone, feel free to add me on PSN!

Theres no painful initiations though, is there? Like jumping off the Maze bank building naked with a grenade in your hands kind of initiation?

Maze Bank? Oh Please thats not for new members no no no we have something way easyer...have you ever tryed to disarm 25 stickybombs while riding on the tank while droping from 8000ft? Good, remember to bring your tools we start at dawn

I often start any conversation about GTA w/ "I know I'm too old for video games but..."

nobody is never too old for gaming, when im 73 years old and my hands are too tired to use controller you can bet your pension that i can still roll D20 Dice and kick your arses at D&D, *talking to all* gaming aint counting no age..no matter are you young old from northpole or southpole or do you believe in nothing or holy mars invaders you can still be gamer..

i have been playing since 1980`s and im still counting..

• Like 3

Cheers! Should be online and in game soon.

Theres no painful initiations though, is there? Like jumping off the Maze bank building naked with a grenade in your hands kind of initiation?

That actually sounds like it could be fun -- is this with a parachute?

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

Welcome to the crew!

Much like you, I'm also in my 30s and probably play more than I should; it's addictive though and the crew is what makes it such a great experience.

Also glad to see that you appreciate quality beer.  I am also quite the fan of dark beer, and find myself reaching mostly for porters and stouts.

Thanks.

Also, my sincere apologies to those on my team during my first capture and deathmatch events. I had no idea what I was doing 95% of the time. Not my cup of tea, at least not for now.

Your not the only one who hasn't a clue lol.

Hope you enjoy the ride....

Almost forgot, where are my manners ?

Welcome...

Edited by Troysayshi