Assassin’s Creed Origins

zztop911

20 hours ago, Banketelli said:

Anyone done the A Gift From the Gods side mission that was added today? I mean WTF! 

Pretty strange, huh? LOL!

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zztop911

• Banketelli

• Danielle

• DeaD_GooN

LMAO!!!!! I just got two new outfits and a new mount.I got the Unicorn and the Mummy outfit from heka chests.. The Mummy outfit has red glowing eyes and the Unicorn has "sparkles" coming from his horn and streaming mulit-colors coming from each hoof as it runs!

The cool outfit was Vestment of Horus

Because Fat Buds Matter!

28 minutes ago, Banketelli said:

Indeed. Thought I was playing Final Fantasy for a second there.:lol:

The sword is a very good one, but I use the Fang most of the time for the poison on hit. If I hit a soldier on a high traffic area, I get extra east kills when  he poisons other soldiers. Pretty funny to watch!

Because Fat Buds Matter!

1 minute ago, zztop911 said:

LMAO!!!!! I just got two new outfits and a new mount.I got the Unicorn and the Mummy outfit from heka chests.. The Mummy outfit has red glowing eyes and the Unicorn has "sparkles" coming from his horn and streaming mulit-colors coming from each hoof as it runs!

The cool outfit was Vestment of Horus

I want the unicorn :CRY:

• 2 weeks later...

Finished the story, done everything the game has to offer, even got the platinum trophy (very easy) and still wish there was more to do.:( Incredible game! Now I just roam the world to take some photos.

I only have a few critique points/ways to improve. The overhaul they did of the combat system was good and much needed, but too often I still get annoyed when climbing. Couldn't see what they had improved there. Also find the horse riding too limited. It's Assassin's Creed. From the horse you should be able launch yourself at enemies, even the mounted ones, be able to stand up and jump onto walls and so on. Maybe in the next one.:)

A few photos:

DSLsaW9XUAA1tB7.jpg

DSLsggXWkAALcl3.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, Banketelli said:

@Danielle @zztop911 Have you played The Hidden Ones and if so, is it worth the money?

Not really, but with the next DLC coming, It may be worth the season pass. The next DLC is supposed to be quite large in area and content. I'll give my opinion for the season pass after the next DLC is out.

There is an update today to prep for the new DLC. Added today is new + mode that allows you to start a new game with all your assets and level. Also available is a Discovery Mode which is new history learning mode. It's basically a history tour of the world in the game. It should be quite interesting.

This guy explains today's update and is very informative of what goes on in the game.

• Thanks 1

Because Fat Buds Matter!

19 minutes ago, zztop911 said:

Not really, but with the next DLC coming, It may be worth the season pass. The next DLC is supposed to be quite large in area and content. I'll give my opinion for the season pass after the next DLC is out.

There is an update today to prep for the new DLC. Added today is new + mode that allows you to start a new game with all your assets and level. Also available is a Discovery Mode which is new history learning mode. It's basically a history tour of the world in the game. It should be quite interesting.

This guy explains today's update and is very informative of what goes on in the game.

Thanks, will check that out when I get the time. Might buy the season pass after all. Thought the next DLC would be the same price as the Hidden Ones which was 1/4 the price of a season pass (couldn't care less about clothes, weapon and mount packs), but with it being bigger in area and content I'm sure the price will be the same.

Those XDBX that are playing this game need to be members of the Ubisoft club and link your PSN acct. to get the most from the game.

Maybe because I'm a "legacy" member,  importing friends from PSN doesn't do a damn thing. Fooking and I became friends on Ubitsoft yesterday only after using our Ubisoft screen names. For those that want to be friends there, my Ubisoft screen name is PhilipsTrevor........yeah....I know! Real original. LOL!

Because Fat Buds Matter!

I finished the story.  Goddamn that was a good story, the ending, for someone who has played all the games in the franchise and is really invested in the lore, is just amazing, one of the best endings i've seen in a video game in my opinion.

Gameplay wise, the parkour and stealth could use some work, it isn't as smooth as earlier games, i mostly dislike the way hidden blade assassinations are animated.
I didn't know what to expect from the combat overhaul but actually is really great, it takes some 'getting used to'  but once you get good at it it's very nice, I love it.

If the franchise ended with this game i wouldn't complain at all, it's an amazing game, one of if not THE best game in the franchise. 
But as we know Ubisoft still has some money it can make out of this franchise, so i can't wait for the next game.

• 2 weeks later...

Well folks. I'm playing the newest DLC,  The Curse Of The Pharaohs. I just had to make a comment on exactly what I'm doing at the moment.

I'm in Aten, the afterlife of Akhenaten. I turned on HDR on my TV and it's simply breathtaking! The Afterlife is always in daylight. You can't advance time, therefore looting is a bit more difficult. That's fine because the unreal graphics.

As far as whether the season pas is worth it for the average gamer, I'm still on the fence, mainly because I just started The Curse. Now for an Assassin’s Creed fan, buy it! You won't regret it!

Edited by zztop911
  • Like 1

Because Fat Buds Matter!

35 minutes ago, zztop911 said:

Well folks. I'm playing the newest DLC,  The Curse Of The Pharaohs. I just had to make a comment on exactly what I'm doing at the moment.

I'm in Aten, the afterlife of Akhenaten. I turned on HDR on my TV and it's simply breathtaking! The Afterlife is always in daylight. You can't advance time, therefore looting is a bit more difficult. That's fine because the unreal graphics.

As far as whether the season pas is worth it for the average gamer, I'm still on the fence, mainly because I just started The Curse. Now for an Assassin’s Creed fan, buy it! You won't regret it!

Please upload a video if you can. Sounds fascinating. I can always YouTube a video but would like to see you in some action.

1 minute ago, Con said:

Please upload a video if you can. Sounds fascinating. I can always YouTube a video but would like to see you in some action.

I have a very old inactive YouTube channel that was solely high performance cars and drag racing.

I've thought about creating a gaming one, but just never get around to it.

JorRaptor is the only guy that I look at for info on this game. NO clickbait! He's quite good at making vids and live streaming....the one time I watched him stream.

https://www.youtube.com/user/jorraptortv

• Thanks 1

Because Fat Buds Matter!

Damn insomnia!

I beat Nefertiti in the Afterlife. The bitch was pretty damn hard on normal...and I've breezed thru this + mode on hard on a fair amount of things..

So after beating her, I decided I was going to take some liberties on her "throne"!

mUUMwVB.jpg

• Like 3

Because Fat Buds Matter!

1 hour ago, Con said:

Can I play as Baast? 

LOL! No, that's not one of my outfits or in the game.

I do have a Sekhmet outfit.

Because Fat Buds Matter!