Hello everyone

poohty_t

28 minutes ago, Crawford1872 said:

Hey dude, thanks for your understanding over all this, what’s your rsc and i’ll send you a new invite, vetting staff will be along and get you started :) 

Pdizel

• Like 1
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• poohty_t

• Lann

• Con

• Crawford1872

Heylo, welcome to XDBX proper. We promise to forgo the usual hazing as compensation for screwing up.

Well I promise to at least. I can't speak for the others though, they're kind of shifty if you ask me.

In seriousness though, I believe you are absolutely correct in saying that to truly appreciate the game you need a regular group of fairly like-minded people to join. If you stick around I feel like you'll see what I mean. :)

• Like 2

thanks everyone, i had actually sent out some friend requests yesterday to some i saw online with the crew tag in name. My psn is Poohty_t if i didn't send you one, feel free to send me one and just put in request that your from this crew so i know to accept it please. Thanks !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so i think im still in the " vetting" stage.  i have run some heist with zz and ultramoorine and another person ( dont recall name) , then this past sat did alittle in the 2 brothers playlist event. There was 9 others in it . I dont recall who , but didnt notice anyone " vetting" for me so thought id put this here.Not sure what else im supposed to do about this.But i am trying .

• Like 2

The players you play with leave notes of that, that way everything you do with a crewmember adds to your vetting. These are not out in the public section of the site. Dont worry too much about it, just enjoy the game!

• Like 3

thanks for those responses, i was curious, as i didnt see anything and i also understand people can be busy  , or not even be fully aware someone is in this process time and may not know to post .So i was just kinda double checking. I was sick the week of christmas, and didnt play on ps4 hardly at all, other than to test out the VR headset my wife got me. so i just wanted to make sure i was keeping up . Thanks again for responses.

• Like 2