Hello everyone

poohty_t

Hello everyone, 

So i actually joined this site a long time ago, but never actually joined the crew. I have in the past year gotten really bored with GTA V Online, but not because i do not like the game, but because im 40 and have a full time job and kid as well. So my gaming time is limited to a few hours in the evening after my child is in bed. I do not have time to sit in an empty lobby waiting 30 minutes to finally get 3 people to show up. So thats lead me to looking for another crew to join( the other one i was in is not as active now), and see if i could get back in the swing of things on GTA  with an active crew that actually does stuff, and in more numbers than 5 people at a time. The potentials this game has is over the top , but i feel unless your in a very active crew with a ton of people, it just can not met that potential sadly. I love the game, but just would rather be in a place where i know when i get on it,ill have things going on. I personally love deathmatches, but like all modes.Just seems so hard to get people in deathmatches any more , and especially custom ones ,which i prefer, and i believe you all maybe do some videos on where you test them. I actually believe you tested one of mine about 3-4 months ago.

That said , here is the questions i need to answer :

1- Timezone : Eastern US

2 -Looking to be in an active large crew , so i can enjoy the game to its full potential (as mentioned above)

3- Yes i can leave the tag set as my active crew until told i can do otherwise.

4- Yes i believe i can attend 1 event per week and visit site as much , prob more as well. 

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• poohty_t

• Lann

• Con

• Crawford1872

Hello and welcome to the site! Once in the crew the site gets more alive with the shoutbox function and the closed sections of the site. Along with our weekly events you will hopefully get a better gta experience. I am in the same situation you describes as far as family and time to play, again welcome!

A vetting admin will be with you shortly.

Edited by Lann
  • Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, poohty_t said:

do you have alot of us members?

We have a world map somewhere, let me see if i can find it. It shows where everyone is.

Edited by Lann
2 hours ago, poohty_t said:

Hello everyone, 

So i actually joined this site a long time ago, but never actually joined the crew.......

Welcome fellow Deathmatch Junkie!! Woooooooo!

Your intro sounded exactly how I sounded, except for the offspring, when I was introduced to this site and crew. :D  Look forward to sharing our love for headshots in the future.

• Thanks 1

Welcome, invite sent. Let me know when you accept it and I will get you full access to the website

• Thanks 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Welcome Pooty. We also have a playlist tonight at 10:30pm your time. It is normally a racing playlist but this week is combat jobs with a Halloween flair and most if not all will be user created, not Rockstar. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
48 minutes ago, Hatch said:

Welcome, invite sent. Let me know when you accept it and I will get you full access to the website

accepted and set as active crew ! thanks

32 minutes ago, Con said:

We have a H2H practice playlist that I will be hosting in 1.5 hours....you are more than welcomed to join!

Well that sounds awesome, but unfortunately for me , im at work until 5 , then i have things i gotta do around house, then put daughter to bed at 8 .

13 minutes ago, Beez said:

Welcome Pooty. We also have a playlist tonight at 10:30pm your time. It is normally a racing playlist but this week is combat jobs with a Halloween flair and most if not all will be user created, not Rockstar. 

I dont mind races, just prefer deathmatches, Wish i could join , however i also run an online madden league year round, and i actually already have a set game at that exact time this evening, but i do appreciate the offer. Look forward to catching up in the future.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, poohty_t said:

however i also run an online madden league year round, and i actually already have a set game at that exact time this evening, but i do appreciate the offer. Look forward to catching up in the future.

Tell me more about your Madden League and how it works...we have been trying to get something going here with Madden but only like three of us show interest. So maybe we can get some XDBX'ers over to your league. I didn't buy the game this year because we failed to get a tournament going here. It's the only reason I would buy sports games these days.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome. My name is Xyon14. PSN is jumbo67. I'm on the PS4. I am the Vetting Commissioner for XDBX. My Vetting Team and I are the ones responsible for new members, and their admission into the Crew. The Vetting Policy is explained in the Crew Policies and Guidelines, and be accessed by clicking the LINK in my Signature. Make sure you check them out. You will soon be contacted regarding Vetting by the Vetting Managers.

This website is the Focal Point, and Communication Hub for our Crew. It is an intricate part of how we maintain our integrity. So, Bookmark this website now, and visit it frequently.

Vetting Days are always on Wednesdays. Your 2 weeks period runs from the first Wednesday you are with us until the 3rd Wednesday you are with us. Depending on the day of the week that you became a member, your Vetting may run longer than 2 weeks. The days leading up to your first Wednesday count towards Vetting just like any other would. Your Vetting Period is scheduled to conclude on November, 15th.

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone, 

So i actually joined this site a long time ago, but never actually joined the crew. I have in the past year gotten really bored with GTA V Online, but not because i do not like the game, but because im 40 and have a full time job and kid as well. So my gaming time is limited to a few hours in the evening after my child is in bed. I do not have time to sit in an empty lobby waiting 30 minutes to finally get 3 people to show up. So thats lead me to looking for another crew to join( the other one i was in is not as active now), and see if i could get back in the swing of things on GTA  with an active crew that actually does stuff, and in more numbers than 5 people at a time. The potentials this game has is over the top , but i feel unless your in a very active crew with a ton of people, it just can not met that potential sadly. I love the game, but just would rather be in a place where i know when i get on it,ill have things going on. I personally love deathmatches, but like all modes.Just seems so hard to get people in deathmatches any more , and especially custom ones ,which i prefer, and i believe you all maybe do some videos on where you test them. I actually believe you tested one of mine about 3-4 months ago.

That said , here is the questions i need to answer :

1- Timezone : Eastern US

2 -Looking to be in an active large crew , so i can enjoy the game to its full potential (as mentioned above)

3- Yes i can leave the tag set as my active crew until told i can do otherwise.

4- Yes i believe i can attend 1 event per week and visit site as much , prob more as well. I will do my best on this, but sometimes it has seemed the times they were held just didn't work out with my scheduling as often as i thought it might. Will try to attend soon.

Edited by poohty_t
  • Like 1

Hey there. I ran a heist with Poohty yesterday and he seems like a cool player. We died a bunch of times but no one vented any real frustration over party chat. He kept a cool head then and was understanding on resetting his vetting process now. I think he belongs here with us. 

• Like 3