• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lann

• Crawford1872

• Squirrel

• DavidCore89

2 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

Hope I get to stay with the Reaper, never tried that car.

There's at least one more person signed up on the GTAF page so I think those are out of date now 

@Lann is this closed to entries now? (original closing date was yesterday). I would like to do a bit of practice in the car I'll be using, although of course it's probably not going to make any difference for me.

Any of the races going to be GTAs with shooting allowed (e.g. Escape the Police), if so any rules?

On 23/07/2017 at 11:35 PM, Lann said:

Would we lose any participants if it was moved to after Two bros on a saturday? Maybe the 29th?

@DavidCore89 @Crawford1872 @djw180 @Protocawl @no_snacks @zmurko @MAHALOKA

Would we gain any more interest if we did? 

@omarcomin71 @pete_95973 @Dodge @Con @Beez @DeaD_GooN @Skorpion @JuniorChubb @Mythaga @Sinister @zztop911 @LimeGreenLegend @Jjss924 @Banketelli @Potato @kernalhogan @Squirrel @Fido_le_muet@skip_rat

@joper881583070460

Sticking to August 2nd 20:00 UTC

Hey, sorry just saw this. It sounds awesome but those dates don't work for me. Thanks for the mention and I'll be sure to look out for the next few races looking for participants. (I also don't have the financial muscle some of you guys have in GTA ;) ) 

2 hours ago, joper881583070460 said:

Hey, sorry just saw this. It sounds awesome but those dates don't work for me. Thanks for the mention and I'll be sure to look out for the next few races looking for participants. (I also don't have the financial muscle some of you guys have in GTA ;) ) 

No need to purchase any vehicle as we race in all stock vehicles. 

1 hour ago, Lann said:

No need to purchase any vehicle as we race in all stock vehicles. 

Wins - 203

Losses - 144

39 minutes ago, joper881583070460 said:

Wins - 203

Losses - 144

Nice, you will be racing the vacant car in the top of the list due to your win-loss record.  You will race the GP1 at 20:00 UTC Wednesday Aug 2nd.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Suzuka has been updated to include all vehicles now

Thanks,  the Osiris seems up for grabs Squirrel.  There will be contact races as well ;)

FYI

Stunt Bumble and Muscle Car Melee HD will both be non-contact. Escape the Police will be contact but not GTA. American Mile will be with catchup and slipstream ON.

Thanks for trying out the tracks last night.  @TheBoyBry there is one slot open (Osiris) If you want to join!  (Wednesday 20:00 UTC in the wow slot) 

Edited by Lann

3 hours ago, Lann said:

FYI

Stunt Bumble and Muscle Car Melee HD will both be non-contact. Escape the Police will be contact but not GTA. American Mile will be with catchup and slipstream ON.

Thanks for trying out the tracks last night.  @TheBoyBry there is one slot open (Osiris) If you want to join!  (Wednesday 20:00 UTC in the wow slot) 

Thanks Lann. I'm away working this week but back next week if there's still space. Or is it just this week?

Edited by TheBoyBry

43 minutes ago, TheBoyBry said:

Thanks Lann. I'm away working this week but back next week if there's still space. Or is it just this week?

Just this week dude, although myth has a cool sultan RS cup playlist next Wednesday :) 

• Like 1

Hi Lann I would like to join if that is still possible? 

My racing stats (ignoring the wins gifted by others to allow me to unlock car mods) is something like:

Win: 1 or 2

Lost: 30 - 40

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, The_Lady_A said:

Hi Lann I would like to join if that is still possible? 

My racing stats (ignoring the wins gifted by others to allow me to unlock car mods) is something like:

Win: 1 or 2

Lost: 30 - 40

Welcome!  The Osiris is yours!! 

• Like 1

Looks like I can make this if it's not too late. I didn't know if I as working or not until later this morning. My race record is something like almost 300 wins to less than 4500 losses.

15 minutes ago, Beez said:

Looks like I can make this if it's not too late. I didn't know if I as working or not until later this morning. My race record is something like almost 300 wins to less than 4500 losses.

Your welcome!  You will be driving the Zentorno! 

One more player and @Beez gets a teammate! 

• Like 1

Timozelf just backef out, and Killer-Baff was to replace,  but he backed out as well. With less than 20 min to go i will just worry about teams after the event.