Regulated Stock - Supers edition

Lann

Wednesday August 2nd 20:00 UTC/GMT

06r9ebI.png

What is this?

An event (playlist) where you get to race a stock (not custom) car in the supers category.

You submit your win-loss race records and will be assigned a specifik car.

You will race the same car in all races.

You will also be teamed up with a teammate.

Both the assigned car and teammate will be done to match the "best" racers with the slower cars and less experienced racers. And since the less experienced racers will have the faster cars. No car will be used by more than one player.

If you sign up you will have to accept both the car and teammate assigned. It may not be fair and you may not like the car. This is intended to be a fun event, not a serious racing event.

All races will be different (Stunt, Street, GP, Ovals, High speed, Technical, Dirt, Off road..) and most will be non-contact.

Assigned cars and teammates will be posted asap after july 28th.

Score

For each race you get one point for participating and one point for every car you place in front of. The combined score of you and your teammate will be the team score.

Preliminary lineup, will change as soon as a player sign up!

3a7j1N7.png

Edited by Lann
  • Like 1

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lann

• Crawford1872

• Squirrel

• DavidCore89

Just now, omarcomin71 said:

I'd love to join, sounds fun.  However I'd only be available on weekends or NA nights :(

Yea i would prefer a time that suits NA as well,  but all those slots are usually taken unless it gets too late for most EU people.

I almost never join special events that are racing only.  This sounds fun though.  Wish I could participate but can't make this time unless it is a weekend.

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Sounds like fun.  Should be able to attend most days and times. 

• Wins - 2227 :)
  • Losses - 5513 :angry:
  • W/L ratio - 28.7% :mellow:

3219-4510, 41,6% atm.

I should be able to lose few more races by the time this is supposed to run, so I can get a better car. :D

Btw, I'm assuming Bullet (completely off the pace) and Voltic and even Adder and Banshee will be excluded from the event?

There's 29 (soon to be 30) supers now, so where/how do you make the cut?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zmurko said:

3219-4510, 41,6% atm.

I should be able to lose few more races by the time this is supposed to run, so I can get a better car. :D

Btw, I'm assuming Bullet (completely off the pace) and Voltic and even Adder and Banshee will be excluded from the event?

There's 29 (soon to be 30) supers now, so where/how do you make the cut?

The vehicles used will depend upon number of participants. But I dont expect 30 players so the slower cars migth not need to join.

Edited by Lann

Just a heads up that I migth ask some of our creators to add the most recent Super cars to one of their race once we get close to August 2nd ( @DeaD_GooN, @Dodge, @kernalhogan, @Protocawl )

If we dont see more interest I will look for 16 players jobs as well, but it would be great to see us using alot if the different supercars that rarely get to be raced.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lann said:

Just a heads up that I migth ask some of our creators to add the most recent Super cars to one of their race once we get close to August 2nd ( @DeaD_GooN, @Dodge, @kernalhogan, @Protocawl )

If we dont see more interest I will look for 16 players jobs as well, but it would be great to see us using alot if the different supercars that rarely get to be raced.

Not a problem. Just lemme know which and I'll update it. 

• Like 1

Any more interest in this?  I am looking at tracks and will probably limit it to 16 players due to the 8 sign ups right now.  Once tracks and player limit is set i will add a rsvp function.

Would we lose any participants if it was moved to after Two bros on a saturday? Maybe the 29th?

@DavidCore89 @Crawford1872 @djw180 @Protocawl @no_snacks @zmurko @MAHALOKA

Would we gain any more interest if we did? 

@omarcomin71 @pete_95973 @Dodge @Con @Beez @DeaD_GooN @Skorpion @JuniorChubb @Mythaga @Sinister @zztop911 @LimeGreenLegend @Jjss924 @Banketelli @Potato @kernalhogan @Squirrel @Fido_le_muet@skip_rat

@joper881583070460

Sticking to August 2nd 20:00 UTC

Edited by Lann

13 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Contact or non contact?

All races will be different (Stunt, Street, GP, Ovals, High speed, Technical, Dirt, Off road..) and most will be non-contact.

Something like Stunt - Bumble would likely be contact,  while Disasterpiece or Muscle car melee would not. 

Edited by Lann

15 hours ago, Lann said:

Would we lose any participants if it was moved to after Two bros on a saturday? Maybe the 29th?

Would we gain any more interest if we did? 

@omarcomin71 @pete_95973 @Dodge @Con @Beez @DeaD_GooN @Skorpion @JuniorChubb @Mythaga @Sinister @zztop911 @LimeGreenLegend @Jjss924 @Banketelli @Potato @kernalhogan @Squirrel

Wednesday's are always going to be problematic for me due to the clash with VANS Top Gear events. 

Weekends also can be hit and miss for me depending on real life stuff but if I am free I'm in ☺

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Lann said:

Hard to say to for sure. Something could always come up for a Saturday night and having "booked off" this weekend for the H2H I don't know if I could get away with it next week as well.

16 hours ago, Lann said:

not exactly sure what time were talking about, but generally, especially in the weekend, the later it is, the more likely that ill be a bit 'lightheaded' ;) i will do my best to attend though.

7 minutes ago, MAHALOKA said:

not exactly sure what time were talking about, but generally, especially in the weekend, the later it is, the more likely that ill be a bit 'lightheaded' ;) i will do my best to attend though.

Saturday would be about 22:30 UTC

So far we have:

u8YNwRK.png

Edited by Lann
  • Like 1