(GTA) **XDBX Independence Day Extravaganza**

Protocawl

Date of Event: July 3rd (NA), July 4th (EU & AU)

Time of Event: in UTC: 2:30am, July 4th, Tuesday (should be late Monday evening for the NA folks)

Host of Event: Protocawl

Amount of Players Allowed: As many as possible! ;) (Depending on interest)

Special Rules for Event: Regular XDBX gentlemen rules apply + bring some Muskets, Muskets, Muskets & some 'murican muscle or monster trucks or red, white & blue spirited vehicles and/or looks

Description of Event: Would like to celebrate this fine day with all of you in GTA and shoot that spectacularly enjoyable Musket (in your face), drive some muscle cars, monster trucks and watch some "fireworks" together in a PL of great job creations! *Beer, Demo Derbys and fire (LOTS OF FIRE) to be expected along with a few possible surprises.* :COOLGLARE:

RSVP by expressing your interest in a post below. Thank you!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, zztop911 said:

I'm in! Can we test my new creation?

http://rsg.ms/c365604

Was considering trying it out, not 100% sure I'll include it in the PL, but I'd say high possibility that I'll throw it in the mix. :)

Hey proto sorry the tagging isn't working is there any way you can send me a 15 min warning on psn. I have to change the oil on my truck. I don't want to miss this.

53 minutes ago, rspain said:

Hey proto sorry the tagging isn't working is there any way you can send me a 15 min warning on psn. I have to change the oil on my truck. I don't want to miss this.

Sure thing, will send you a msg beforehand. ;)

49 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

Sounds like fun Proto. I won't be home unfortunately. Hope you all have a blast!

Would love to have you there, Pete! :( Oh, it'll be fun!

28 minutes ago, Zadk13l91 said:

Im in if theres room.

Plenty of room still. ;)

A little over an hour to go.

Get your Firework Launchers, Muskets, Marksman Pistols and Heavy Revolvers locked and loaded; Marshalls and Liberators out of storage & Muscle cars fueled up, 'cause it's about to go downnnnn!

I'll open a lobby about 20 mins before start time and meet me at Sandy Shores Airfield for some Drag races. Afterwards we move to the Yellow Jack Inn, get drunk, have an impromptu race to La Fuente Blanca for a few laps of drifting and then cruise to the Vinewood Racetrack, where we'll be having a Monster truck show. I'll start the PL from there.

• Like 1