Skorpion

Event Title: Prominence Poker
Event Author: Skorpion
Calendar: Crew Events Calender

Event Host: @Braldy
Game: Prominence Poker
Event Start Date: 2nd July 2017
Event Start Time: Sunday, 12:00am GMT/UTC
(Saturday, 8:00pm EDT / Sunday, 1:00am BDT / Sunday, 10:00am AEST)
Reoccurring: Weekly

A few of us are getting together for a weekly poker night. If there is more than 6 of us we can split up into public tables easily so we don't have half empty tables but have a couple randoms join on us to make up the difference. 

Prominence Poker

What's the buy in price, @Braldy?

It was several months ago when I last played so I can't remember if I've got any credit left.  Got a feeling I went "all in" on my last hand and lost the lot. :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, no_snacks said:

What's the buy in price, @Braldy?

It was several months ago when I last played so I can't remember if I've got any credit left.  Got a feeling I went "all in" on my last hand and lost the lot. :D

I'm no Braldy, but 1k has been the norm so far, so you should be able to get that from your daily cut. :)

• Like 2

That was fun guys. 12 people in all played over 4 hrs. Great turn out.

For those who havnt already you can get some free chips from the ps store. We think you go to the buy chips section and you should see it.

Remember to log in daily for your bonus chips and complete the 3 ranked tourney games and the 3 heads up games for more bonus chips at the end of the season.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I cant host this week as i wont be back from my holiday in time. Due to changing circumstances i wont be hosting in future either. If someone else wants to try make something of it that would be great. If not could this be removed from the timer please @Skorpion @zmurko or whoever takes care of that, thanks. And thanks to those who attended. May our paths cross on the tables in the near future.

Sorry to hear that, but might find a better time for this in the near future. It was at 3am for me, so I'm glad I managed to show up to a handful of those sessions! :D

Edited by Protocawl