What haven't you accomplished in GTA Online

pete_95973

For a game that is nearly four years old I know that some people are bored with it a bit.  I have only been playing since February of 2015 so I have not yet reached that level of boredom yet.  I also enjoy the chaos of free roam which i know is not everyone's cup of tea -- which limits your options outside of jobs and organized crew activities. 

I recently suggested to @Fido_le_muet who was getting somewhat bored that he try to seek out and complete every stunt jump in San Andreas.  I thought I would start this thread for a general discussion and maybe even a place for us to post our ideas about all of the cool things that can be accomplished in this great game.  I will list some of my goals, and then some general goals that I think anyone can enjoy and could give people some ideas.  Please chime in!

My Goals:

50,000 player kills - I am currently at about 37,250.  I was initially worried that my attention to Red Dead in the fall would jeopardize this because even on a good month I won't get much more than 2000 kills in a month.  Now that RDR2 is nearly a year away my race to the 10,000 kills challenge on RDR2 with @Banketelli will wait till Spring and I will hopefully hit 50,000 kills by the end of 2017.  Currently no crew member has this award.  @DavidCore89 is very close and will likely become the first.  But I would like to become the 2nd or 3rd if I can keep the murdering going.

1000 deathmatch wins - I am currently at 468 TDM wins with 402 losses.  So I haven't even played 1000 deathmatches so this one could be tough.  I have been playing more lately and trying to improve as I was a free roam fighter for the longest time.  I am slowly improving and the wins should come if play enough.  This one nicely compliments my first goal :)

Get in the Top Ten in TDM kills in the crew on RSC - I am currently in 11th place.  @truelife98 is in 10th place and about 450 kills ahead of me.  These are Rockstar created TDM kills only.

500 Race Wins - I currently sit at 340 race wins with 1346 losses.  About 325 of those wins did not come against crew members lol.  And of the 15 or so wins I have against the crew probably 10 or 11 are Air Races.  But if I take the time to improve and play against randoms enough I think I can achieve this.

300 Parachute Wins - This will be no problem.  I currently sit at 281 wins and 116 losses.  I haven't been doing them lately as the parachutes are bugged right now often giving DNF'ing players the win.  I hope this is patched in the next update.

Play every job in the game - I plan on playing every game mode in the game.  I am talking about Rockstar created jobs only of course.  I have done every parachute jump. I have already probably played just about every rockstar race and deathmatch.  I know there are some that I haven't.  But there are quite a few captures and LTS's that I haven't played.  There are also a few contact missions and adversary modes I have never played.

Complete every stunt jump - this may be one of the last goals I accomplish if I do accomplish it.  I think I have only completed about 15 of the 50.

Come up with new, creative, or funny ways to kill players in free roam - Drop a tank from a cargobob on a player?  I need ideas.  Always fun to come up with new ways to kill/troll randoms.

Goals/Ideas for you???:

Kill a player with every weapon in the game - I have just about done this.  Need to double check if I have missed a few

Rob every liquor store - I have done this and it can be done in one day in just a couple of hours

Complete every gang attack - I haven't even come close to this but I may give it a shot some day

Complete every survival in one day, consecutively without dying/restarting: @omarcomin71 and I completed this twice.  It is a grind but doing it on mic with a friend can be fun.  Other ideas would be to complete the survivals with only a pistol?  Shotgun? Or what about on free aim? 

Run around the map - This has been done on by people and some videos exist on Youtube.  Might be fun, might be boring.  Can you do it not in passive without dying?  A similar idea would be to see how long you can fly around in an unarmed vehicle without being shot down!  Good luck with that right?

Get a higher rank than @no_snacks - Good luck!

What are your goals and ideas XDBX?

Edited by pete_95973
  • Like 10

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

If I had any goals, it would be just this illegal one - hacking my bank account and fill it with fifty billion dollars! :lol: 

But that won't happen of course, I'm a honest player.

I don't have any goals, i'm done with this boring ass game.

I just need to do some story mode stuff for both PS3 and PS4 versions, far to lazy and not enough give damn left to do it.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Two goals left. 1k race wins and rank 666. Good number for my character to take a much needed break. I play this game WAY too much..... seriously.

Aside from that I have a couple things to do in order to get the Platinum trophy.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Watching something in the Cinema in Online and Story Mode. You would think it would have been the first thing I did in game but I have yet to visit the cinema. I think I will for Thanksgiving. 

@pete_95973  ["Play every job in the game - I plan on playing every game mode in the game.  I am talking about Rockstar created jobs only of course.  I have done every parachute jump. I have already probably played just about every rockstar race and deathmatch.  I know there are some that I haven't.  But there are quite a few captures and LTS's that I haven't played.  There are also a few contact missions and adversary modes I have never played."]

I am VERY interested in doing this myself. I want to start with Simeon jobs and move all the way to Hangar shit. Please lets get a game plan together. Will take some coordinating because I really want to do these missions when I can use the mic. 

Edited by Con

5 minutes ago, Con said:

Watching something in the Cinema in Online and Story Mode. You would think it would have been the first thing I did in game but I have yet to visit the cinema. I think I will for Thanksgiving. 

@pete_95973  "Play every job in the game - I plan on playing every game mode in the game.  I am talking about Rockstar created jobs only of course.  I have done every parachute jump. I have already probably played just about every rockstar race and deathmatch.  I know there are some that I haven't.  But there are quite a few captures and LTS's that I haven't played.  There are also a few contact missions and adversary modes I have never played."

I am VERY interested in doing this myself. I want to start with Simeon jobs and move all the way to Hangar shit. Please lets get a game plan together. Will take some coordinating because I really want to do these missions when I can use the mic. 

I was looking the other day at the deathmatches.  There are 106 total between rockstar created and rockstar verified.  I have done all but about 10.  There are 210 rockstar races and I have done all of them but 34.  Was thinking of knocking them out in a couple of playlists sometime. 

I am also more than happy to take a day and grind all the contact missions that you have not done.  I am pretty sure i have done all of those but I need to double check.

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

14 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

I am also more than happy to take a day and grind all the contact missions that you have not done.  I am pretty sure i have done all of those but I need to double check.

I go back to when we got the Cargo Warehouses....I have done maybe 1% of all those missions. Cargo, E/I, Bunker...I know most missions are to unlock stuff and is the reason I never bothered because I didn't have to have explosive rounds and stuff....but would be nice to do them all and at the end buy a Hangar as a reward. 

6 minutes ago, Con said:

I go back to when we got the Cargo Warehouses....I have done maybe 1% of all those missions. Cargo, E/I, Bunker...I know most missions are to unlock stuff and is the reason I never bothered because I didn't have to have explosive rounds and stuff....but would be nice to do them all and at the end buy a Hangar as a reward. 

I have done all the I/E but none of the hangar missions and only some of the bunker missions.  Definitely need to do them. 

Edited by pete_95973
  • Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

I need to complete a 1 sets of one tennis match online on the ps3, & collect some parts under the sea and also some letters. Found out via a YouTube video far too late,  that I did not have to leave the submarine to collect them, could of saved a couple hrs, plus the PS3 hard drive failed at the time & the save file that I had on USB didn't include that effort. 

Basically everything left to do on gta v ps3 to Platinum the game ATM. 

Mission Accomplished. 

Edited by Smurf

I was on minus 6 stunt jumps last time I checked, does this count for something?

There is plenty of online and story mode stuff I have not accomplished and it is one of the great things about GTA. Entertained for 4 years without having to overturn every stone, collect every collectable or suffer every game mode. I think I wanna keep it this way.

Edited by JuniorChubb
  • Like 2

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Same here Chubb. Some things I've never done in GTAO. Call Meeryweather. Go off the radar. Call a stripper to my apt. Ghost Org. Finish all Lamar missions (I think). I'm sure there's more I can't think of. :D

Oh yeah there is a 28 minute long parkour race in story  mode I forgot about. Gonna see about getting it done. & CMM on ps4. 

Edited by Smurf
  • Like 1