Looking to join crew

TheWhiteZombie

Hey guys, looking to try and join your crew.

Been playing GTA a long time back when it came out on the PS1 and still loving it to this day, currently in a crew but to be honest its not very active especially considering the member count, never finding anyone online.

Usually I spend my time in freeroam meeting randoms, sometimes engage in wars which is fun at times but eventually gets boring, and run a lot of Pac Standard heists for the money.

Not a big fan of races but happy to join in every now and again.

Just really want to join an active crew to try and get more enjoyment out the game, I like the idea of helping crew members out, having their backs in wars, doing missions, or just general freeroam madness.

Based in UK, usually on in evenings after 21:00 UK time.

I have 3 online characters, one on PS4, XB1 and PC but my PS4 is my main character.

Hopefully you guys let me join.

Thanks

Mick

• Like 2
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheWhiteZombie

• Sinister

• Beez

• Lann

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Lann, had a read, all seems fairly straightforward.

Also just to save any delay in the application;

What time zone are you active in? (Ex. East Coast of the US GMT -5) - UK GMT

What are some of your goals/reasons for joining a crew? - As mentioned above; Just really want to join an active crew to try and get more enjoyment out the game, I like the idea of helping crew members out, having their backs in wars, doing missions, or just general free roam madness as part of a crew.

Our tags must remain active during vetting, can you abide by this? (Afterwards you can swap at will but we should be your primary) - Yeah

Will you be able to attend at least 1 event or game with the crew once per week, and visit out site frequently? - Yeah shouldn't be a problem

• Like 2

Welcome Mick. Our stock profile image is the perfect image for TheWhiteZombie. :lol: 

You've answered our standard questions and your stats check out but there is one thing I need to ask. There is a -TheWhiteZombie- and TheWhiteZombie- on Social Club. They are friends and in the same crew and have the same profile pic. Are they both you?

• Like 1

Thanks all for the welcome messages.

@Beez - Yeah they are all me, I have the following GTA Online accounts, they are all separate from each other;

TheWhiteZombie-        This is my Playstation account.

TheWhiteZombie          This is my XB1 account

-TheWhiteZombie-        This is my PC account

I also sometimes play on my sons account WhiteZombieJnr on the PS4 as well, just to usually do Pac Standard and get him some cash.

For this crew I will only be using my Playstation account of TheWhiteZombie-  as I believe this is primarily a Playstation crew?  This is the same as my R* social club, so its essentially TheWhiteZombie with a dash/hyphen at the end. Link to my R* Social for this account https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/thewhitezombie-

• Like 1

@Sinister  - Nice one, I have quite a few games for the XB1 but dont really play it as much, just been playing GTA on it building my character when my son steals the PS4 away from me.

@Beez  -Thanks, will check it out shortly, will probably be on soon, just doing some work then need to get my kids to sleep.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TheWhiteZombie said:

@Sinister  - Nice one, I have quite a few games for the XB1 but dont really play it as much, just been playing GTA on it building my character when my son steals the PS4 away from me.

@Beez  -Thanks, will check it out shortly, will probably be on soon, just doing some work then need to get my kids to sleep.

Bought mine for the 4k blu ray. Have a few games but never play them.

Welcome to Domestic Battery!

My name's Skorpion (PSN= Skorpion-AH), I'm the XDBX Events Commissioner. The Super Moderators and I maintain the crew events on the calendar and in the events forums. We have events held on most days over multiple time zones, so take a look at the calendar to see what's going on. Make sure you RSVP to events to secure your spot and to help the host when they put the event together.

When you have time please visit What do we call you?. This is a good place for new members to learn the names of other members that may have difficult to pronounce or otherwise confusing usernames. While you're there, let us know what you like to be called in chat.

Look forward to seeing you in game :)

Skorpion

Thanks all, tried to like everyones "Welcome" posts individually but maxed out my likes for the day so consider all posts liked.

@Skorpion - Tried to access that link you posted for the "What do we call you?" but computer said no. Guess I need to be granted access?

This was the error - 

"Sorry, there is a problem"

"You need to be a crew member to access this forum. If you are a crew member and are seeing this message please contact JustHatched"