I might as well join...

Potato

So yeah, I finally got round to writing this intro.

Some of you know me, some of you don't, for those that don't.... you should ?

I'm Potato, 21, from the uk.

As far as your questions go, I'm in the uk so the time zone is GMT & BST depending on the time of year. I'm happy to have the tags active for 2 weeks, and I can easily attend a minimum of 1 sesh with the lads a week, as I currently do. 

I want to join because you all seem like a decent bunch, plus the racing is competitive, and saves me from not being able to join sessions because the crew limit is already full. Also, most people in NoDo have no clue what they're doing and are as useless as randoms, and everyone knows playing with randoms is too easy but also rage inducing. I appreciate the amount of effort you guys put into creating events, and am really looking forward to the pfister supercup ?

P.s. I'm still salty about @Crawford1872 kerb boosting to steal 2nd from me last night ?

• Like 12

Welcome to Domestic Battery!

My name's Skorpion (PSN= Skorpion-AH), I'm the XDBX Events Commissioner. The Super Moderators and I maintain the crew events on the calendar and in the events forums. We have events held on most days over multiple time zones, so take a look at the calendar to see what's going on. Make sure you RSVP to events to secure your spot and to help the host when they put the event together.

When you have time please visit What do we call you?. This is a good place for new members to learn the names of other members that may have difficult to pronounce or otherwise confusing usernames. While you're there, let us know what you like to be called in chat.

Look forward to seeing you in game :)

Skorpion