Looking to join !

hbasch

Hi everyone !

I am a french gamer, addicted to gta since i was a kid... I live in Marseille and have some time to play at night.. I am a documentary film maker and i love languages ! 

I would be very happy to find a crew that is open as yours looks to be, i have been playing gta v online but not with a crew... It's always a hassle when playing with random player.. I love your way of planning events and how everyone so kind to one another :) 

Thanks a lot for looking at my intro, if you need more keep me in touch !

glad to see you in the game some time soon ! 

• Like 1
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hbasch

• Beez

• Sinister

• Righteous

Enfin un français! Bienvenue !

We are a worldwide crew and we all get along well and have fun. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here with us. A mod will explain to you the basics of vetting and how to join. If you have anymore questions, shoot me a PM. ;)

Welcome to the crew! Please answer these four questions we ask all new crew members.

1. What time zone are you active in? (Ex. East Coast of the US GMT -5)
2. What are some of your goals/reasons for joining a crew?
3. For 2 weeks our tags must remain active (during Vetting), can you abide by this? (Afterwards you can swap at will but we should be your primary)
4. Will you be able to attend at least 1 event and/or game with the crew once per week and visit out site frequently?

After you answer I will send you a crew invite on Social Club. There are other topics around the website that explain the crew and how it works and a new member newsletter will be sent to you. 

There is a crew playlist later today that you are welcome to join. 

Thanks a lot for all the kind words of welcoming !! Even more than i expected.. 

And don't worry i'm not so good at racing :) 

1. I play in France mostly at night (from 10pm to 2pm in GMT +1)

2. I want to spend time with people and be part of a community essentially, i think it changes the whole game... 

3. No problem for staying active, i'd be proud of having DomesticBattery's tag next to my name :)

4. I can definitely attend every week... But i have to admit that sometimes i'm going abroad to film so i'm not around so much but i will do my best... 

Thanks !! 

• Like 2

Attendance is most important during your two weeks of vetting. After that it's play as you feel. We have constant players, occasional players and waiting for the next game because I'm bored to death of this one players.

• Like 2

Welcome to Domestic Battery!

My name's Skorpion (PSN= Skorpion-AH), I'm the XDBX Events Commissioner. The Super Moderators and I maintain the crew events on the calendar and in the events forums. We have events held on most days over multiple time zones, so take a look at the calendar to see what's going on. Make sure you RSVP to events to secure your spot and to help the host when they put the event together.

When you have time please visit What do we call you?. This is a good place for new members to learn the names of other members that may have difficult to pronounce or otherwise confusing usernames. While you're there, let us know what you like to be called in chat.

Look forward to seeing you in game :)

Skorpio

Welcome. My name is Xyon14. PSN is jumbo67. I'm on the PS4. I am the Vetting Commissioner for XDBX. My Vetting Team and I are the ones responsible for new members, and their admission into the Crew. The Vetting Policy is explained in the Crew Policies and Guidelines, and be accessed by clicking the LINK in my Signature. Make sure you check them out. You will soon be contacted regarding Vetting by the Vetting Managers.

This website is the Focal Point, and Communication Hub for our Crew. It is an intricate part of how we maintain our integrity. So, Bookmark this website now, and visit it frequently.

Vetting Days are always on Wednesdays. Your 2 weeks period runs from the first Wednesday you are with us until the 3rd Wednesday you are with us. Depending on the day of the week that you became a member, your Vetting may run longer than 2 weeks. The days leading up to your first Wednesday count towards Vetting just like any other would. Your Vetting Period is scheduled to conclude on May 3rd, 2017.

Thanks everyone for welcoming me :) 

I joined a race last wesneday, that was great even if i always came last... I really liked the racing type, and how everyone was waiting for one another before the first lap.

I tried to joined the next day but i came in too late. I have too much work now i can't connect.. Maybe this coming week will be better but from may 1st i have 2 week of shooting away from home :/

I really want to join the crew and to pass the vetting.. Could we have it re-schedule ? 

Thanks a lot

Looking forward to play with you ! 

@hbasch you can get an extension on your vetting period. Xyon will handle that. Also once you have more than 5 posts on the forum you will be able to use the chat room on the home page. That is how we communicate in or out of game. It helps with getting connected for a playlist and also finding crew to play with at other times. 

Don't worry about your schedule, we will work with you on that and we realize Real Life comes first.