Flower Sumo

adsyfindlay

Flower Sumo

Flower Sumo Job Image

Description:   A flower has grown in the middle of los santos airport, the gardeners have been sent to find out that has caused this. Unfortunately they are competing gardeners and the flower is hungry.... (Grenades at the bottom in case you don't die when you are falling down after being eliminated. A remake of the classic adversary mode but for 30 players.)

RSC Link:  http://rsg.ms/ffbf17c

Edited by adsyfindlay
  • Like 2

Update:

1. Changed the main section to stunt block s for less traction, the area is also a little smaller and a slightly different shape with a downward bank on the inside. 
  2. Added props to simulate the stalk of the flower, these are designed to help everyone get into the bottom demolition derby at the bottom. 
  3. More grenades added to the demolition derby at the bottom. 

I really hope this works better now :).

Excuse the fag packet sketch, you wouldn't think that I actually designed for a living but this is a very rough cross section of what could work.

IMG_0716.thumb.JPG.0418d9a299765b277fdfc9377dc779bb.JPG

Basically you need the stalk of the plant to be nice and steep so the cars have to fall into a narrow funnel the same width as the dynamic explosive tanks. As cars fall they have no where to go but the explosive tanks which should hopefully be enough to instantly destroy the car & driver. Make sure the tanks are spaced far enough apart to prevent chain reactions. On the off chance a car does make it through you can have grenades at the base for suicides.

• Like 2

Never tested it or even thought about it before, but do those flaming stunt rings/loops cause damage to players and vehicles?  If so, a few of them could be placed at the bottom to kill anyone who falls off.  Worth testing I suppose, but I reckon they might only be visual flames.

• Like 1

Oh, they might be in the special section.  Sucks if that's the case. Would've been a good way to guarantee a player died after falling off.  

Hopefully Squirrel's exploding tanks work.  Just make sure there's no floating debris left after the explosion.  It could stop the next car from falling through.  Good luck - glad it's your problem and not mine. :D

• Like 3

Updated

Many, many things changed, I ended up making the job again lol. Hope it works this time :).

• Like 1