PlasticFry intro

Plasticfry

It will not let me request an inv on the social club. So...Me? I played Wow for 12 years...am a team player...I only troll trolls, when I think it's worth my time...which is hardly ever. I have a few friends I've met on GTA online but they do not play with the dedication I play with...I'd love to be a part of your clan/group/guild/etc. Please feel free to add me as a friend or reply however you reply. I am an adult with a child-like drive for fun...I started out wonderfully horrible at this game a couple of weeks ago, yet grow stronger...peace

• Like 3

Hey welcome to the site once you answers these questions I can extend a invite on social club 

We Want You

We appreciate your interest in us. Let’s make it happen. Before we do though, there’s a few things we’d like to find out about you so please be sure to include that information in your introduction thread (following simple directions is important). Once that’s done and we feel we’re a fit for one another, an invite will be extended to you and vetting will begin immediately (details to follow later).

1. What time zone are you active in? (Ex. East Coast of the US GMT -5)

2. What are some of your goals/reasons for joining a crew?

3. For 2 weeks our tags must remain active (during Vetting), can you abide by this? (Afterwards you can swap at will but we should be your primary)

4. Will you be able to attend at least 1 event and/or game with the crew once per week and visit out site frequently?

• Like 1

Welcome. You're in the right place. This crew is a bunch of adults from all over the world who are kids at heart and love playing GTA. We put a priority on having a good time over outright winning but we are pretty good at winning too. As a player new to GTA you will advance quickly with the help of crew members. We all think this is the best GTA crew on the PS4.

You're also in the right place to join the crew. We don't accept requests on Social club or in-game. The process is to post an intro like you did and answer a few questions. We take a look at your stats, etc on your Social Club profile to make sure you are not a cheater (money/level/K-D glitches that kind of thing) then send you a crew invite on Social Club. Please make sure your Social Club profile is viewable. You are then a member of XDBX with a 2 week probationary period which is for us to see how you are and for you to decide if you like this crew. No hoops to jump through, just play the game with crew members when you can and attend some playlists. 

Poke around the website as there is more info to be found. Happy hunting fry guy.

• Like 1

I'm in Jacksonville, Florida, so Eastern time. 

My goals? Right now my goals are money...I have a Karuma, CEO, Package and vehicle warehouse, Buzzard, and Cargobob. My next goal is level 100 (120 for the gun, 82 or 83 right now). I'm waiting to upgrade my Karuma and a couple of motorcycles until I can make them race grade...and am open to any and all suggestions. 

I play poker online Friday and Saturday nights starting at 1100pm Eastern, but that can be put off any time and I'd love to help with any and all events, just give me time, as I am new (I'm still crashing my cargobob, LOL). 

I have no idea how to connect accounts, so I'll be playing with that as of now... Thank you for the warm reception guys/gals and those that would wear women's clothing. :-P 

• Like 1

I THINK I just joined them by making it 'friends and crew' or whatever on the rockstar web page, yet I don't see it online. Of course, I'm not sure that I've been given an invite as of yet, either. Plasticfry is the gamer tag if anyone wants to send me a friend request and walk me through it. Everything I could find online was about how to change a name of a crew you made yourself -not much help. 

Welcome to Domestic Battery!

My name's Skorpion (PSN= Skorpion-AH), I'm the XDBX Events Commissioner. The Super Moderators and I maintain the crew events on the calendar and in the events forums. We have events held on most days over multiple time zones, so take a look at the calendar to see what's going on. Make sure you RSVP to events to secure your spot and to help the host when they put the event together.

When you have time please visit What do we call you?. This is also a good place for new members to learn the names of other members that may have difficult to pronounce or are otherwise confusing usernames. While you're there, let us know what you like to be called in chat.

Look forward to seeing you in game :)

Skorpion

• Like 1

Thanks to all for the warm welcome! I will on off and on all days so please feel free to send me a friend request @ plasticfry. My biggest hurtle is trying to rank up. I know that i can do vip missions on an empty server until I throw up, but that seems too redundant, and peeps you meet in the quick jobs seem too flakey. Sure, I could run cars to my warehouse, but that seems like low rp as well...and I'm not aware of any CEO's that are online a lot, per say. Any hints (if you look online on how to get max rp it's always a glitch), would be greatly appreciated. 83-84 looking for a hundred...Out! :-P

Welcome. Saw you in a session earlier but didn't have my mic on. Good to see another member from the sunshine state. I'm in the Ocala area.

• Like 1