Wait Leia!!!

adsyfindlay

Wait Leia!!!

Wait Leia!!! Job Image

Description: Princess Leia has driven off with a speeder bike with Luke race as fast as you can to catch up and rescue them!

(Designed to recreate the Endor speeder bike chase best run with non modded Hakuchu drags :), there is also a shortcut through the rock chicane by using a branch to go over the top it is risky to do this though :)  )

RSC Link: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/4dAFBPaF1ECArDg4hrock chicane Zp6IQ

[/spoiler]

Edited by adsyfindlay
  • Like 3

Superb race and concept. Really felt like Princess Leia on my Hakouchu Drag zooming past those trees and when we get to the AT-ATs, you just want to stop and see them up close and I did on the last lap. DNF'ed but it was worth it. The track itself is fantastic. The chicane is awesome, with the wall, tree stumps and the elevated boulder against the right wall, that makes you feel like you will smash into it but can actually clear it by going under it. I went in 1st person for the effect and it was better than I imagined. Giving us double checkpoints really helped make it that much more fun as you can go off course and still hit a checkpoint. 

My only constructive criticism, no I won't call it that, more like a wishlist. Only thing I'd like would be more AT-ATs , not in the track but on the outskirts of parts of the track. Excellent job and when and if you change things, let me know so i can check the edits.

Just saw the tip about the shortcut using the branch and on my first lap, i actually went half-way up, panicked and crashed to death into the wall. lol. 

Edited by ConGamePro
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Con said:

Superb race and concept. Really felt like Princess Leia on my Hakouchu Drag zooming past those trees and when we get to the AT-ATs, you just want to stop and see them up close and I did on the last lap. DNF'ed but it was worth it. The track itself is fantastic. The chicane is awesome, with the wall, tree stumps and the elevated boulder against the right wall, that makes you feel like you will smash into it but can actually clear it by going under it. I went in 1st person for the effect and it was better than I imagined. Giving us double checkpoints really helped make it that much more fun as you can go of course and still hit a checkpoint. 

My only constructive criticism, no I won't call it that, more like a wishlist. Only thing I'd like would be more AT-ATs , not in the track but on the outskirts of parts of the track. Excellent job and when and if you change things, let me know so i can check the edits.

Just saw the tip about the shortcut using the branch and on my first lap, i actually went half-way up, panicked and crashed to death into the wall. lol. 

Thank you so much man :). I wish I could have more AT-STs too, @Squirrel wants more trees :P. I can try to remove some rocks from the chicane that might get some more trees but the AT-STs are very prop heavy :(. 

Haha it is risky but will get you about a 2 second lead if you pull it off lol. 

I do plan to lock this to the Hakouchu Drag later today as it does seem like the best bike for this :)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, adsyfindlay said:

I do plan to lock this to the Hakouchu Drag later today as it does seem like the best bike for this :)

Definitely more trees, if you could get some logs crashing into an AT-ST too it would be a fantastic Easter egg. Rockstar we need more props!

If you can lock it to white Drags it would be better too but I know we can't lock colours in a race. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Definitely more trees, if you could get some logs crashing into an AT-ST too it would be a fantastic Easter egg. Rockstar we need more props!

If you can lock it to white Drags it would be better too but I know we can't lock colours in a race. 

I could make it GTA and put some dynamic logs above the AT-STs?

4 hours ago, Squirrel said:

Oh man a explosive barrel prop next to some dynamic logs---- that make you think they will roll onto track but an unseen barrier stops them, at the very start of the race would be epic!

i know you can do it for DMs. 

My Deadpool's Favorite DM map has those booby traps. 

I was originally going to ask for more trees too, especially on the left side of the track before we encounter the AT ATs. Just don't add them near the heavy vegetated areas on the right, that would be my preference.

Just tried it and it is so cool !

It needs more trees but I know you're out of props. We need 400 props R* !

The AT-ATs are awesome and the bunker entrance ! I wanted to go inside :D

Really well made. I think we need a special rule for it : no braking except at the U turns at both ends of the track :D

• Like 1