Introduction!

Nagvera

Hey there I'm Matt or Nagvera whichever is preferred on here! My time zone is GMT, I'm looking for some decent people to play with who are a little more mature than the majority of kids spamming and screaming down their mics.

I've got no problem with keeping the crew tags on me, I'm on the majority of the time.

Thanks a lot for the time, I've already met some really awesome guys from here and would love to join the crew!

• Like 6

Hey!  Welcome.  I think you joined and stayed for my whole playlist yesterday?  We have some stupid good racers.  Thanks for playing with us.  Hope you find a good home here.

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Welcome Matt. I'm one of the vetting staff and I'm sure others have mentioned we have a vetting period for new members. We also ask 4 questions to all new members before sending a crew invite. After you respond I can send an invite on Social Club.

1. What time zone are you active in? (Ex. East Coast of the US GMT -5)

2. What are some of your goals/reasons for joining a crew?

3. For 2 weeks our tags must remain active (during Vetting), can you abide by this? (Afterwards you can swap at will but we should be your primary)

4. Will you be able to attend at least 1 event and/or game with the crew once per week and visit out site frequently?

Hey Beez, btw thanks for the positive replies to everyone who did, I'm in the UK so my time zone is GMT. I want to join simply to be able to play with some decent people, get better at races and meet new friends. I want to rank up a fair bit more and keep getting better since I'm coming from PC to PS4 I'm still getting use to it! I've got no problem keeping crew tags on even past the vetting process, and yes I'll be on close to 4-6 times a week so I will be able attend several games during the week and I already do and will continue to check this site regularly!

Thanks

Matt. 

• Like 2

Welcome to Domestic Battery!

My name's Skorpion (PSN= Skorpion-AH), I'm the XDBX Events Commissioner. I maintain the crew events on the calendar and in the events forums. We have events held most days over multiple time zones, so take a look at the calendar to see what's going on. Make sure you RSVP to events to secure your spot and to help the host when they put the event together.

When you have time please visit What do we call you?. This is also a good place for new members to learn the names of other members that may have difficult to pronounce or are otherwise confusing usernames.

Look forward to seeing you in game :)

Skorpion

Hey, Skorpion I tried to access the "What do we call you" link but I've got a message that says I need to be a member to be able to access it, I don't think I've been changed to a Unvetted Member yet!

I'm in the crew on SocialClub so far so good, I'm loving the crew so far!