GTA Car Livery Survey

Squirrel

Hey Guys & Gals.

Just wondering what cars we own or are planning to own. There's lots of plans for upcoming race series in the works and it would be useful for the organisers of these events to know what cars we as a crew own. I'd love to see an all custom Elegy or Comet racing event in the future but these cars are costly and not everyone owns them so the feasibility of such events are currently unknown.

I've just included cars with racing livery in this survey. Custom Lowriders and Muscle I've not included as their livery options are more for styling rather than racing although if there any cars that do have a racing livery and I've not included them in the poll please let me know and I'll add them.

Edited by Squirrel
  • Like 1

Own a lot of these and have completed the survey as such, also own non custom Itali and Nero as well as the regular massacro so would those be okay? 

Thanks for the responses so far. I can see that an Elegy Custom race meet would be far more practical than a Banshee 900R meet. Brioso's are very popular but that will be because it's the fastest Compact. I'll keep the poll open indefinitely and it should help with planning single make race events in the future.

18 minutes ago, Fido_le_muet said:

Looks like I need an Elegy Retro then...

Thankfully the stock model is free, so only the upgrade to pay for :)

No rush yet Fido as theres lots of events going on at the moment  it's good for future plans.

• Like 1

Got most of the livery cars listed, but I remove the livery when I can as I prefer custom colours.

I can apply the liveries at any time and still keep my colours, so it's all good.