• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• piotras

• JustHatched

• omarcomin71

• Beez

• 2 years later...

Dear DBG Crew,

I thought I'll resurrect this thread to connect the dots. 

I kindly ask you lovely people to take me in. I wish you can find it in your hearts as the Dutch Van der Linde gang did when taking back John Marston after he disappeared to deal with his demons. In my case it is way simpler, all the love has died in my love-hate relationship with GTAO. I've tried to get people interested in other games like Destiny, Division, Battlefield etc. but none of that really kicked off so I slowly and sadly drifted into inactivity, for which I owe this brilliant group an apology. But, now there's RDRO shaping up and I can't imagine a better crew to explore this world than the one and only batterers of the domestic kind! 

You may remember me, you might not. I guess my biggest contribution to the crew was acting out scumbags in choreographed vids and getting the anniversary video on Kotaku's highlights reel :) I'm 31 now, consider myself a mature gamer (to be peer reviewed I guess!), got a fiance, play often, mostly RDR2 (I'm at 40% into the story mode) and Battlefield 2 for the time being and of course RDRO very soon :) Was really into that F2P Crossout for a while in case someone's into that one too.

Last, but not least:

What time zone are you active in? (Ex. East Coast of the US GMT -5)

• London, UK (GMT:00)

What are some of your goals/reasons for joining a crew?

• I've missed you guys ❤️
  • You are by far the friendliest and most organised gaming community I had ever pleasure to roll with and I'm super pleased that there's another world I might be able to share with you.
  • As far as goals go, I'm looking to grind less than I did in GTAO and have more quality in-game time in RDRO - from train robbing and fancy hat shenanigans/roleplaying to everything in-between that only R* worldbuilding can facilitate.

Our tags must remain active during vetting, can you abide by this? (Afterwards you can swap at will but we should be your primary)

• Understood.
  • I have yet to make an online character in RDRO, but I guess I'll be ready very soon (Friday/Sunday, most likely). Honestly, me playing the online part is subject to you guys taking me in! Don't think I'll find it fun enough solo.
  • I will gladly and proudly present crew tags which I will treat as a badge of honour, a shining anti-griefing beacon of maturity, one tag to rule all tags, etc.

Will you be able to attend at least 1 event or game with the crew once per week, and visit out site frequently?

• Yep, yep, yep. 

Welcome back @AlCohonez. One of the vetting staff will be in touch (I am on my phone otherwise I would be more helpful). Just be sure your Social Club stats are set to be publicly viewed so they can reaffirm you havent recently decided to become a hacker.

• Thanks 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Hi @Hatch !  

Don't remember playing around with my settings before, but will look into asap. 

/EDIT

All my privacy setting should be set up properly. However, I don't have an online character in RDRO just yet... but planning to make one this weekend!

Edited by AlCohonez
update
15 minutes ago, AlCohonez said:

Hi @Hatch !  

Don't remember playing around with my settings before, but will look into asap. 

/EDIT

All my privacy setting should be set up properly. However, I don't have an online character in RDRO just yet... but planning to make one this weekend!

I got to my PC, sent you a crew invite as your GTA stats all look good (RDR stats even if you had a toon don't show yet for online toons to my knowledge)

Let me know when you have accepted the invite

Your vetting date is February 6

Also note that while we do play RDRO due to it's limitations because it's a "beta" we don't quite have events going like GTAO....yet. SO you will need to be proactive in seeking game time with RDR players. If you still have GTAO it might be worth logging into it just a little for events (especially the upcoming anniversary events) but you don't have to, it is possible to vet only playing RDRO because it has been done, it's just not quite as easy as what GTAO has been.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Thanks! 

Understood, I can tell RDRO is quite barren as a game at the moment due to the beta phase. I should be able to make Fridays and Saturday events that are in the calendar so, hopefully, I will be able to rack up enough points for vetting - exciting! 

34 minutes ago, AlCohonez said:

Thanks! 

Understood, I can tell RDRO is quite barren as a game at the moment due to the beta phase. I should be able to make Fridays and Saturday events that are in the calendar so, hopefully, I will be able to rack up enough points for vetting - exciting! 

Don't forget to accept the invite on Social Club

• Confused 1