Returning member

piotras

1. What time zone are you active in? (Ex. East Coast of the US GMT -5)

Evenings and weekends of GMT:00 (i.e. London time)

2. What are some of your goals/reasons for joining a crew?

I'm looking for an active and mature group who are after the whole GTA:O experiance. Don't have any expectations really, just be respectful. I'm into all sorts of missions, heists, races, maybe dig out some of the adversary stuff, the new extraction mode is a blast, but nobody plays those.

3. For 2 weeks our tags must remain active (during Vetting), can you abide by this? (Afterwards you can swap at will but we should be your primary)

Not a problem, although due to Christmass period I won't be active much (lots of travelling involved).

4. Will you be able to attend at least 1 event and/or game with the crew once per week and visit out site frequently?

Definitely, although starting properly from first/second week of January.

So now that we've got those out of the way...

I've used to play in clans for years now. I was a PC player most of the time, played mostly shooters as part of a group but I'm into all sort of stuff. Last game I played cooperatively were Battlefield 3 and Planetside 2. Right now I'm more casual. Just finished my PhD, I'm in a relationship, on the lookout for one of them 'proper jobs' so I've moved on to PS4 for the casual sofa experiance. Nevertheless I like playing effectively and cooperatively, especially that I've got less time for that now. I've been in a few crews and they are either glitching, abusive, inactive or doing TDM constatly (looking at you MC crews..). When I was on Xbox 360 I was blessed with 3 other dudes that I have randomly found on the forums and who were total bros. After we've completed all the hesits in order (but not mastermind though) they kinda lost interest and I've decided to move to PS4 (well, Battlefront sort of me). I've been struggling to find a decent crew ever since.

I was into MC crews, untill I've realised that they couldn't care less about biking. Was looking for some role play crews, for free aim crews, for all sorts off stuff. Right now I pray for a half-full lobby on a mission and maybe a heist once a week. I'm lvl 120+, got 3 properties - one in paleto bay with my bike collection, one in the centre with my racing/crusing car garage and one next to Trevor, since I though he would make for an awesome neighbour and I've turned that place into my 'hideout' (that's where I keep my Karuma and Insurgent, you know, not to alert the cops).

/edited typos

Edited by AlCohonez
  • Like 1
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• piotras

• JustHatched

• omarcomin71

• Beez

Welcome the the home of the gaming crew known as Domestic Battery. We work hard to be a fun, mature, active, and dependable crew. We do however have some guidelines in place to ensure that we maintain the environment we have built.

Please take time to read our Crew Policies and Guidelines

Feel free to ask any questions, we will do our best to answer them. Please note everyone here is human and on occasion it may take some time to get your crew invite out. Normally this is done within the first hour of your posting.

Hope you get with the crew in game and have fun.

The XDBX Crew

This is a generated auto reply merely providing valuable crew links to help you become a valued member of the crew.

Welcome. My name is Dodge. PSN is Dodgeservice. I'm on PS3 and PS4. I am the Vetting Director for XDBX across all Game Titles. I am also the Vetting Commissioner for GTA. My Vetting Team and I are the ones responsible for new members, and their admission into the Crew. The Vetting Policy is explained in the Crew Policies and Guidelines. Make sure you check them out. You will soon be contacted regarding Vetting by the Vetting Managers for your Game Title.

This website is the Focal Point, and Communication Hub for our Crew. It is an intricate part of how we maintain our integrity. So, Bookmark this website now, and visit it frequently.

Vetting Days are always on Wednesdays. Your 2 weeks period runs from the first Wednesday you are with us until the 3rd Wednesday you are with us. Depending on the day of the week that you became a member, your Vetting may run longer than 2 weeks. The days leading up to your first Wednesday count towards Vetting just like any other would. Your Vetting Period is scheduled to conclude on January 6, 2016.

Vetting starts immediately.

You'll be part of the first Vetting Class of 2016!

Dodgeservice.png

Thanks for a very warm welcome!

Regarding Vetting; sorry but I'm off this Monday for a Christmas vacation for the next two weeks or so and won't be very active until the 6 of Jan. Probably the timing wasn't ideal for signing up. Should I postpone that till after Christmas?

I'd wait until you were back from vacation before starting the vetting process.  Otherwise you will get kicked.  Check back in with us when you're back to start your official vetting process.  :)