• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jedi_Rasta

• Protocawl

• Beez

• nicolabellamy77

2 hours ago, Pen0sIRE said:

whats the story brother! welcome back, lets make that ceo money

also @marcuspeel1978 where have you been ya tool?

Quality! glad to see you still kicking about brother we will make a fortune ?

• Like 1

Retaliation only takes anger mixed with passion.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I seem to have missed this. 

Vetting Days are always on Wednesdays. Your 2 weeks period runs from the first Wednesday you are with us until the 3rd Wednesday you are with us. Depending on the day of the week that you became a member, your Vetting may run longer than 2 weeks. The days leading up to your first Wednesday count towards Vetting just like any other would. Your Vetting Period is scheduled to conclude on June 29, 2016.

Since this is a week late, we can Extend it out if you need it. 

Welcome back. 

Dodgeservice.png

• 6 months later...

good morning, afternoon, evening and goodnight.

i would like to rejoin the crew, last time i tried to rejoin was a bit a hectic time in real life and i had to move house and change jobs. now im finally settled in my new house and settled in my new job i am finding time to be able to play games again. Would be great to be able to play with you guys again, this is defiantly the best gta community that i have found and would like to be a part of that again.

for those you dont know or forgot, it has been a while.

my name is Charlie from the UK also go by Jedi or Jed. 28 years old been playing gta since the release consider myself a mature gamer (where required) but we all like to have some fun as well :). I love heisting unless there is a better way to make money :P. i will give anything at all a go if you wanna test a new job out or just mess around in free roam just drop me a msg and I really enjoy the playlist you have to offer.

hopefully you will give me another shot at vetting look forward to hearing from you soon.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Beez said:

Nice to have you back Jedi!! B)

Invite sent.

Accepted, thanks beez :D

and thanks for all the welcomes everyone :)

• 1 year later...

Good Morning Domestic Battery,

My name is Charlie, was a member of the crew for a while then stopped playing GTA due to technical issues and lost touch with the crew.

The times i have tried to rejoin the crew real life has just jumped in the way with new jobs new houses new relationships and everything that in tales. 

i am FINALLY FINALLY in a place i can devote some time to gaming again and who better to do it with then Domestic Battery.

so ... my name is Charlie from the UK also go by Jedi or Jed. 29 about to turn 30 years old been playing gta since the release, with this massive break stopped playing as CEO's came into game. Consider myself a mature gamer (where required) but we all like to have some fun as well :). I love heisting unless there is a better way to make money :P. i will give anything at all a go if you wanna test a new job out or just mess around in free roam just drop me a msg and I really enjoy the playlist you have to offer.

Edited by Jedi_Rasta
one of many corrections lol
  • Like 4