• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jedi_Rasta

• Protocawl

• Beez

• nicolabellamy77

Welcome

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Thanks guys, i will hopefully be at funky Friday, i told my girlfriend she has to come to my house after work so i can play :P (she took that better then i expected). :D

Just have to bare with me many off these mission i have never seen before and i am extremely rusty as i havnt played for a long while.

Retaliation only takes anger mixed with passion.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to xDBx, Charlie.  :)

I've been a lazy bugger lately, sorry for the late welcome. 

Have enjoyed doing a few playlists with you already on PS3. 

When you get the chance, head on over to this thread.  http://www.domesticb...you-version-ii/

Simply make a post in the thread & tell us the name(s) you'd like to be called over the headset.

Once you do that, I'll put them on the list so other crew members will know what to call you in-game.

While you're there, get to know some of the other crew members online names.  

It helps to avoid those awkward silences when you're in a session with new people.   ;)

• Like 1
  • 10 months later...

Hi there would like to join the crew again. I stopped playing on PS3 beginning of this year due to technical difficulties but I'm just about to solve all that by buying a ps4. 

For those who don't know me or can't remember I'm a mature gamer looking for like minded people to share my gaming experience with. I'm 28 years old and work Monday - Friday 0800-1800(GMT) so can play after work most nights. 

I'm extremely money hungry so if you need a heist member look no further and really enjoy the playlist everyone has to offer. looking forward to getting back in the mix with you all from when I was in the crew and of course the people that have joined that I haven't met yet 

• Like 7

Welcome the the home of the gaming crew known as Domestic Battery. We work hard to be a fun, mature, active, and dependable crew. We do however have some guidelines in place to ensure that we maintain the environment we have built. Please take time to read our Crew Policies and Guidelines. Feel free to ask any questions, we will do our best to answer them. Please note everyone here is human and on occasion it may take some time to get your crew invite out. Normally this is done within the first hour of your posting. Hope you get with the crew in game and have fun.

If you have joined the site to talk gaming but have no interest in joining our crew that is fine, you are free to join in any discussion you have access to (only crew sensitive areas are blocked), please click the above link to review the site rules.

The XDBX Crew

This is a generated auto reply merely providing valuable crew links to help you become a valued member of the crew and/or website.

• Like 1

Thank you all for the welcomes hopefully I will be able to get online tomorrow after work and after ALL the updates it's going to do but only if my girlfriend doesn't kill me when she find it I just bought a ps4 haha

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jedi_Rasta said:

Hi there would like to join the crew again. I stopped playing on PS3 beginning of this year due to technical difficulties but I'm just about to solve all that by buying a ps4. 

For those who don't know me or can't remember I'm a mature gamer looking for like minded people to share my gaming experience with. I'm 28 years old and work Monday - Friday 0800-1800(GMT) so can play after work most nights. 

I'm extremely money hungry so if you need a heist member look no further and really enjoy the playlist everyone has to offer. looking forward to getting back in the mix with you all from when I was in the crew and of course the people that have joined that I haven't met yet 

Can't go 5 minutes without mentioning a heist eh ha ha

• Like 2

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold B to the Rian, all that matters is you beat the leprechauns"   - Stewie Griffin

1 hour ago, Jedi_Rasta said:

Mate it's been way to long loved playing with u on ps3 u were brill and I have missed playing with ya glad u told me first as well lol. Jedi is a grate man and so funnie and mate gta is waiting for us bud lol 

• Like 2

Welcome back @Jedi_Rasta, I merged your new intro with the old one. You are welcome to return, you will have to revet. If you are good with that we'll get an invite out

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

4 hours ago, JustHatched said:

Welcome back @Jedi_Rasta, I merged your new intro with the old one. You are welcome to return, you will have to revet. If you are good with that we'll get an invite out

Thanks justhatched yeah I have no issues with going through the vetting process again I assumed I would have too :)

4 hours ago, Xyon14 said:

Welcome back Charlie :) Glad you made it over to the PS4. Looking forward to gaming with you again :)

Thanks Xyon glad to see your still around. You still hosting your Wednesday playlist ??

7 hours ago, nicolabellamy77 said:

aw marcus and jedi, its like romeo and juliet

I better me Romeo in this set up hahaha

4 hours ago, Jedi_Rasta said:

Thanks justhatched yeah I have no issues with going through the vetting process again I assumed I would have too :)

Thanks Xyon glad to see your still around. You still hosting your Wednesday playlist ??

I better me Romeo in this set up hahaha

yeah marcus can be juliet :)

nicolabellamy77.png