introduction

Feralpsycho

hey my name is Joe i spend alot of time in gta. i put alot of hours in on xbox then swapped to pc for a bit i wasn't allowed to transfer my toon to ps4 so i am starting fresh. haveing a hard time getting anything done with randoms online so i wanted to try a crew

Welcome Psycho! Please answer these questions that we ask all new members, then an invite will be sent to you on Social Club.

1. What time zone are you active in? (Ex. East Coast of the US GMT -5)

2. What are some of your goals/reasons for joining a crew?

3. For 2 weeks our tags must remain active (during Vetting), can you abide by this? (Afterwards you can swap at will but we should be your primary)

4. Will you be able to attend at least 1 event and/or game with the crew once per week and visit out site frequently?

Guest Feralpsycho

1.time zone PST but my jobs hours change day to day so i am on at different time.

1. Goals- lvl get 30 race wins and find some people to chill with for red dead 2.

3. yes

4. i don't have any event times or dates but most likely yes. if i am not at work i am siting at my desk with my TV PC and PS4 in arms reach

Invite sent. Please check your RSC.

Event's are shown on the home page with a counter until it's start time and also on the calendar. If you set the time zone in your profile the timers will adjust to your time zone.

Lots of us are excited for RDR2 as well and we are hoping for a high amount of crew activity once it's released.

Welcome to Domestic Battery!

My name's Skorpion (PSN= Skorpion-AH), I'm the XDBX Events Commissioner. The Super Moderators and I maintain the crew events on the calendar and in the events forums. We have events held daily over multiple time zones and games, so take a look at the calendar to see what's going on. Make sure you RSVP to events to secure your spot and to help the host when they put the event together.

When you have time please visit What do we call you?. This is also a good place for new members to learn the names of other members that may have difficult to pronounce or are otherwise confusing usernames.

Look forward to seeing you in game :)

Skorpion

This is so very late but....

Welcome. My name is Xyon14. PSN is jumbo67. I'm on the PS4. I am the Vetting Commissioner for XDBX. My Vetting Team and I are the ones responsible for new members, and their admission into the Crew. The Vetting Policy is explained in the Crew Policies and Guidelines, and be accessed by clicking the LINK in my Signature. Make sure you check them out. You will soon be contacted regarding Vetting by the Vetting Managers.

This website is the Focal Point, and Communication Hub for our Crew. It is an intricate part of how we maintain our integrity. So, Bookmark this website now, and visit it frequently.

Vetting Days are always on Wednesdays. Your 2 weeks period runs from the first Wednesday you are with us until the 3rd Wednesday you are with us. Depending on the day of the week that you became a member, your Vetting may run longer than 2 weeks. The days leading up to your first Wednesday count towards Vetting just like any other would. Your Vetting Period is scheduled to conclude on January 11, 2017.

• Like 1