Things you'd like to see in GTA 6

DavidCore89

What new features would you like to see in GTA 6?

The possibilities are endless, we've seen that in GTA 5.

I have a list but I'll keep it short to start off.

I'd like to able to run your own criminal empire, involving all sorts of money making activities, businesses and all things alike.

I wish I could really comment. Having never played GTA between GTA 1 and GTA 5 I do not know the developments that occurred with each game.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

That would be pretty cool, downtown would be a warzone.

Yes and I mean fully destructable...plumbing, insulation, sheetrock and all.

Yes and I mean fully destructable...plumbing, insulation, sheetrock and all.

That sounds like no-mans-land  :D.

My character is just about stable running on a flat surface with the odd smash to the face, the world you're imagining will be accessible by air only.

Wildlife online. The ability to kidnap randoms and feed them to the sharks!

I agree, wildlife online would be a nice touch.

• 6 years later...

Trying to do this by region & terrain type in a free roam lobby scenario of what I would like to see

120fPS

Alot more usable mountains, trails, roads & canyons to sail, drive or fly jets through narrow gut wrenching canyons & ravines across the map, gliders, rock climbing, fishing, river rafting, para sailing, regional, territorial indigenous ppl, para military groups, militia, drug kartel, terrorists, assassins, attack dogs, more in depth cave systems, dangerous wildlife, ability to chop down or blow up trees, thunder storms causing Bushfires that can spread kill you & burn up vehicles, farming with the equipment to run it but at the same time cant be affected by players unless doing deliveries via tracker trailers.

In the city we need fast travel bullet trains, more interaction with tractor trailer that cant be attached much less to load a car & motorcycle in it, a gym that you can build muscle, less annoying police star system, bounty hunters come looking for you after every 1000 kills where you actually go jail & every 5000 kills you go to prison and have to break out, be able to be hired as police, soldier, firefighters, paramedic, different usable sporting locations throughout the cities, more impromptu events like the strangers & freaks missions in single player and recently added on RDO, would be nice for the vehicles to be drivable with a steering wheel, curve boost removed, with semi serious acade handling, should be able to knock down all light posts, use the gas station with different fuel mixtures that affect the weight, speed & fuel burn, option to have a reserved fuel can, able to tie someone up & throw them in your trunk or in the back of a trailer, churches having weddings & funerals ....ect

There is much to do, I know they are working & reworking Dan's script, but I hope they open up their option via email to take ideas & after the game releases they open up the feedback forum, so we can spam ideas in a more organized manner.

More sports mini games in free roam

Unruly npc, npc gangs fighting with each other or for each other.....ect

Mouse & keyboard support for creator mode

Ability to remove structures in creator mode

• Like 6

Absolutely right what is said above, free roam should give you more freedom. I don't understand why GTA 5's free roam is so empty compared to other GTA games where you could do lots of things (GTA SA in 2004 had more things in its free roam than GTA 5 in 2013). San Andreas's free roam freedom + interaction with NPCs in RDR 2 would be fantastic. 

I would also love to see another city where you could play. GTA 5 has North Yankton, but we can't get in there without illegal methods, and I think fans would love to see another place to visit in the game. For example, in Red Dead Redemption you could play in USA and in Mexico, and people liked it a lot. GTA is based on modern days and obviously has more freedom than Red Dead, so I'm pretty sure they could create an story where you can get in more cities.

They have to improve the cars a lot, it is dumb to be driving in kerbs and those things to be faster. In the end you're used to if you want to get more speed, but that's something you wouldn't do in real life to be faster. I don't mean making a simulator, but I'm sure they can do an arcade gameplay without dumb physics.

One of the things that I don't like about RDR 2 is its combat system. Maybe in story mode has more sense, even I don't like it there neither, but in online it can only make things unbalanced. Probably they will evolve the combat system we have in RDR 2, but I think they should change it and come back to the idea that we have in GTA 4, RDR and GTA 5, which was pretty good. It would also be interesting to see a free aim system like Max Payne 3.

Online shouldn't have things too expensive. I mean, it is stupid to be playing 3/4 hours in RDR 2 to buy the trousers of your character. The system of unlocking things in Red Dead Redemption and in GTA 5 before an Opel Corsa cost half a million dollars was good. RDO wasn't as good as they thought, I don't think they are too dumb not to see that if you put everything too expensive and unbalanced people won't play your game.

7 hours ago, Smurf said:

the gas station with different fuel mixtures that affect the weight, speed & fuel burn

Not as complicated as how you describe it there, but I remember it was discovered that in the beta of GTA 4 players had to use the gas stations if they wanted their cars not to stop in the middle of the road.

• Like 1

The racing coronas needs to be adjustable in size as well, it real bad when someone's doing their best and miss a check point, I couldn't speak much on the creator mode but I would love to see the feedback for improvement from creators that use it often about the needs there. I am glad the collector roll came about in RDO. So instead of working for money only to have my 7 horse stable & camp fees eat through the earnings I just stay broke and redeem a collection at the post office, camp or Lady Nazar when needed. The excess money will go into clothing, food, bullets & horse provisions or upgrades...

Edited by Smurf

I'd like to finally play as a goddamn woman in one of these games again (a feature in GTA 1 never to be seen again). The Saint's Row games from 2 onwards showed it was totally possible to have a wildly variable protagonist (with a choice of voice actors to boot) in this genre of game. Rockstar by contrast seem to be going backwards. From three dudes to one dude again.

To be honest they need to stop being so freaking protective over their stories and their rail roading. The missions in RDR2 were pretty much all join the dots, stay in the yellow circles and shoot the same bads until the cut scene starts... it's like they've built a beautiful working world to go and explore, but if you want the plot explaining it all you have to take the tour run by an obsessive compulsive who only lets you go three feet off the trail before having a tantrum and demanding that you start the section again.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, The_Lady_A said:

I'd like to finally play as a goddamn woman in one of these games again (a feature in GTA 1 never to be seen again). The Saint's Row games from 2 onwards showed it was totally possible to have a wildly variable protagonist (with a choice of voice actors to boot) in this genre of game. Rockstar by contrast seem to be going backwards. From three dudes to one dude again.

To be honest they need to stop being so freaking protective over their stories and their rail roading. The missions in RDR2 were pretty much all join the dots, stay in the yellow circles and shoot the same bads until the cut scene starts... it's like they've built a beautiful working world to go and explore, but if you want the plot explaining it all you have to take the tour run by an obsessive compulsive who only lets you go three feet off the trail before having a tantrum and demanding that you start the section again.

Teresa Mendoza please. PLEASE!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, zmurko said:

Is current GTA Online criminal empire what you had in mind 6 years ago? 😁

:classic_laugh:

No, they tried to get me playing errand boy for LJT and that other *sshole at the nightclub!

Moral of the story - careful what you wish for :classic_biggrin:

1 hour ago, Con said:

DC probably doesn't even own an office. 😄 

Hey, come on now, I've got one of those. The office garages are half empty, but I got it :classic_laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1