Introduction

AnimeReaper40

hello everyone my name is mike, I had just got gta 5 so kinda low level I believe I'm level 11

I'm 31 years old and live in michigan

I'm a chill kinda player,hates drama, clan fights/issues

I hate team killing and dirty playing. kinda why I been a solo kinda player

this clan seems like the kinda clan been looking for

I'm usually on in the afternoon time around 7pm eastern time

thank you and have a good day

Welcome. My name is Dodge. PSN is Dodgeservice. I'm on PS3 and PS4. I am the Leader of this Crew. The XDBX Rules and Regulations are explained in the Crew Policies and Guidelines, and be accessed by clicking the LINK in my Signature. Make sure you check them out. You will soon be contacted regarding Vetting by the Vetting Managers.

This website is the Focal Point, and Communication Hub for our Crew. It is an intricate part of how we maintain our integrity. So, Bookmark this website now, and visit it frequently.

Dodgeservice.png

Welcome to Domestic Battery, Mike!

I'm the Events Commissioner. I look after and assist with all things relating to events within the crew. We have events held daily over multiple time zones and games, so take a look at the calendar to see what's going on. 

As we have a decent number of members, it can be hard to remember exactly what everyone likes to be called in chat. When you have time, please visit What do we call you? and let everyone know what you like to be called.

Don't forget to visit the site regularly, and if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

Once you have 5 posts on the forum you gain access to the Shoutbox, our chat room. It's great for asking who's online and doing what and we use it for announcing things before events/playlists and when a member inevitably gets dropped from the game. There's also a vetting newsletter I send to all new members but there have been a bunch of changes in the crew this past week so it's very out of date. I'll send it once it's updated.