My 25,000th kill (upcoming)

pete_95973

So I am at about 24,200 kills.  In a week or two I will hit 25,000.  I have been wanting the 25K kill award for a while.  When you consider I don't even play that many deathmatches (I have been playing a little more recently) I consider 25,000 quite an achievement.  I would guess 20,000 are in free roam.  So with that in mind I want my 25,000th kill to be special and unique.  When I got kill 10,000 I made it pretty unique, but this is even a bigger deal.  Here is # 10,000

I want 25,000 to be amazing! (yes I know I take this shit too seriously) 

I think this crew is very creative and I would like some suggestions from you guys and gals on a cool kill.  I am willing to die and fail many times first as long as it is a really cool kill. 

Some ideas I have but am not married to are the following:

-Befriend a random low level player and rob some liquor stores with him and then turn the gun on him and steal the money

-Get a bunch of randoms to trust me and pick them up in a bus with stickies on it in passive mode and then leave passive, bail and blow up the bus for a 6 kill or more (5 kills at once is my record).

-Kill @Dodge (Just kidding, kind of)

Anyway, these are just some very early, preliminary ideas.  Still have a week or two to decide.  I am turning to my fellow members for ideas.  Be creative.  Make it challenging.  And remember, my character is pure evil towards non friends and crew members so have no mercy.

• Like 7

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

pfft, rookie :P

Good job dude, though I think 10k of those are you killing me

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Sticky bomb a random in a hydra! I've had a mate do this before and it was ridiculous, but seriously that's a phenomenal number of kills well in mate

• Like 1

Ejecting from one jet into sticking the landing on another plane... shoot pilot deploy secondary chute to escape.  

Awesome job pete.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, starmonkeykiller said:

Ejecting from one jet into sticking the landing on another plane... shoot pilot deploy secondary chute to escape.  

Awesome job pete.

This has some serious difficulty.  Maybe impossibility.  But I like the thinking.  If said victim was AFK in a hydra in hover mode it could actually be done!

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

I could be a potential victim if someone could lend me a hydra... use editor to spruce it up a bit.

I realise it maybe impossible to us mere mortals but your pete and any kill is achievable with you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pete_95973 said:

So I am at about 24,200 kills.  In a week or two I will hit 25,000.  I have been wanting the 25K kill award for a while.  When you consider I don't even play that many deathmatches (I have been playing a little more recently) I consider 25,000 quite an achievement.  I would guess 20,000 are in free roam.  So with that in mind I want my 25,000th kill to be special and unique.  When I got kill 10,000 I made it pretty unique, but this is even a bigger deal.  Here is # 10,000

I want 25,000 to be amazing! (yes I know I take this shit too seriously) 

I think this crew is very creative and I would like some suggestions from you guys and gals on a cool kill.  I am willing to die and fail many times first as long as it is a really cool kill. 

Some ideas I have but am not married to are the following:

-Befriend a random low level player and rob some liquor stores with him and then turn the gun on him and steal the money

-Get a bunch of randoms to trust me and pick them up in a bus with stickies on it in passive mode and then leave passive, bail and blow up the bus for a 6 kill or more (5 kills at once is my record).

-Kill @Dodge (Just kidding, kind of)

Anyway, these are just some very early, preliminary ideas.  Still have a week or two to decide.  I am turning to my fellow members for ideas.  Be creative.  Make it challenging.  And remember, my character is pure evil towards non friends and crew members so have no mercy.

I don't think you are taking it too seriously. One is supposed to fully immerse themselves in the things they enjoy. I wish I would've had a place to share my kill milestones back then.  I suggest you make a new friend, you both pick up hookers, you destroy everyone and CSI will blame the murders on your new friend.

• Like 2

-This idea maybe hard to pull off and might not work due to rockstars patch. Have someone pick you up with a cargobob while you're in a tank and kill a buzzard/jet. It maybe too situational, but my friend pulled it off, and killed a buzzard of 4 players. I was his pilot. And also due to rockstars patch, the hook can't even hold a vehicle for long.

-Fly a jet with one wing and kill another player with it

-No scope a player from long range

-Stand on the engine of the cargobob and have your pilot fly close to a player (better if you're killing a player in a vehicle). Kill them with any weapon. I got some kills using this method beck when PS3/Xbox was about to be replaced by PS4/Xbox1

Edited by Prodigy_Rocks_
  • Like 2

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

Congratulations, Pete! :D

You've only got a little over 30,000 more to go to catch up with me. :P

I can't even remember my 25,000 kill, so definitely take some time, come up with a plan, and make it memorable.  I like the bus idea; I used to place stickies inside of a car (without using passive), drive it to pick up @G37or Desuno, and jump out of the vehicle at the last minute before setting them off.  Doing this with a chopper is quite fun too.

I'll see if I can think of anything else, but I'm sure you will come up with something good.  Congratulations again!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, LN-MLB said:

Congratulations, Pete! :D

You've only got a little over 30,000 more to go to catch up with me. :P

I can't even remember my 25,000 kill, so definitely take some time, come up with a plan, and make it memorable.  I like the bus idea; I used to place stickies inside of a car (without using passive), drive it to pick up @G37or Desuno, and jump out of the vehicle at the last minute before setting them off.  Doing this with a chopper is quite fun too.

I'll see if I can think of anything else, but I'm sure you will come up with something good.  Congratulations again!

Thanks!

Yeah I have done the chopper one before.  Almost felt bad about it.  Almost. :) 

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Looking forward to see what you come up with! 

An airstrike kill is pretty hard to do and I'm sure you could come up with a unique way to do it. 

Using a remote or ignition bomb.

Rig a hydra with a sticky and let the random steal it and when they come back to shoot you, detonate it. 

Do a drive by on a faggio mod or bicycle

Use an unarmed plane and hit someone with your wing, while upside down ? (Might have to try that one myself)

Rig a cargo bob with stickies, chase someone down and pick their car up, bail and then detonate!

Alternatively, rig a car with stickies and pick it up with the cargo bob and drop it on people (like Lanns LTS)

• Like 1

scottyb1988.jpg

Why stop at those two? Gather a bunch up in a crew session. Place some stickies, gather a crowd and get kill 25,000 through 25,020 in one bang.

• Like 2

Some great ideas guys!  Keep them coming.  @ScottyB I have done the remote detonate bomb before. I like the kill with the unarmed plane idea a lot! :)

One idea I had was to call a mugger on a player and while he is laying there injured pour gasoline on him and light him on fire.  But I don't think he will be down long enough to pull it off.

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

20 minutes ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

Load up a Titan and fly it into Chiliad, parachuting to safety just before it hits.

U SUCK!: CRAZY :

But I would do this:

You throw a sticky on the tail, go passive, get randoms to load up, fly it over downtown, get out of passive, jump out. Get 50K kill!

Ya may have to have a partner that is in passive be your co-pilot for the sticky to stay and plane to look to be in passive. Then both jump out together.

Better chance to work if you have a low level second character.

LET ME KNOW IF I CAN HELP!!!!

Edited by zztop911
  • Like 3

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

• 2 weeks later...

It happened last night!

So I realized late last night I was going to have to get kill 25,000 that night or it would likely come in the Tuesday night playlist.  Since I wanted it to come against randoms in free mode and be very unique I had to do it last night.  It was late and I rushed it and did not get as creative as I would like.  But I can honestly say I have never killed/trolled anyone exactly like this before.  So I am pretty happy with it.

Thanks for the ideas from everyone in this thread.  I will be back for more ideas for kill 50,000.  That should be in a just a few months :)

• Like 5

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Ungowa! 

Ungowa!

Yo Momma don't take no showa!

But you need to take one! That wuz dirty!

LOVE IT!

• Like 1

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!