Zadk13l91 Into!

Zadk13l91

Welcome. Was fun getting to play with you earlier, hope to see you around more as well. Wasn't aware Skorpion was your cousin, that's pretty neat.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zadk13l91

• Dodge

• Jaggy

• Skorpion

Welcome to the crew.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing - General Dwight Eisenhower Allied Supreme Commander WWII

• 3 months later...

Welcome back, Joel!

I have merged your latest post with your original introduction.

Remember that you will need to sign into the website at least once every month to remain "active".

Invite sent.

I'll turn this over to the Vetting Staff, who will provide more information in regards to re-vetting.

Thanks!

Edited by LN-MLB

Welcome. My name is Dodge. PSN is Dodgeservice. I'm on PS3 and PS4. I am the Vetting Director for XDBX across all Game Titles. I, personally, am the GTA Vetting Commissioner. My Vetting Team and I are the ones responsible for new members, and their admission into the Crew. The Vetting Policy is explained in the Crew Policies and Guidelines. Make sure you check them out. You will soon be contacted regarding Vetting by the Vetting Managers for your Game Title.

This website is the Focal Point, and Communication Hub for our Crew. It is an intricate part of how we maintain our integrity. So, Bookmark this website now, and visit it frequently

Your Vetting Period is scheduled to conclude on September 16, 2015.

Vetting starts immediately.

Dodgeservice.png

Welcome back, Joel.  :)

Once your re-vetting period is over, just log on to the site every 3-4 weeks.  

You don't even need to make a post, just logging in will let us know you're still around.

Of course, getting involved with the crew activities (both in-game and on the site) is the best way to let us know you're still active.

Now that you've rejoined, you'll also need to head over to this thread again. http://www.domesticb...you-version-ii/

A lot of people have joined the crew since you were here last, so make a post in the thread & tell us the name(s) you'd like to be called over the headset.

Once you do that, I'll put them on the list so other crew members will know what to call you.  ;)

• 11 months later...

hey guys,

so ive been back playing gta for quite awhile again and have a bothersome cousin who likes to tell/ask me daily and i have been meaning to since ive been back in the Aussie playlists and scotty has now sucked me in to another shooter game (bf4)... thanks for that.... i should inquire about rejoining to be able to bug everyone a tad more :P 

since ive been gone awhile i will reintroduce myself just incase you forgot my epicfailness, my username is Zadk13l91 but would prefer to be called Joel, im from Adelaide, South Australia (home to the greatest AFL team, Go the Crows!!!) play most jobs in the game but you will mostly find me racing or in Freeroam. always up for doing what ever so chuck us a freind thingy and hit me up if ya ever looking to cause havoc! (you drive i shoot!)

Seeya online!! Joel

• Like 1