JustHatched

Here is one of my races, it is Grand Tour 2.0 and it is the oldest race in the crew.

It is a long race that pays well, some tricky curves,

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/377Cj9SSTUG4sb7Ul3UWrQ

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• 5 weeks later...

I am going to be hosting this 6-10 times a night for a while with public invites. I want to get a couple thousand likes on it.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

It is my best shot at getting something R* verified, I need to get one the ball to get it done.

I appreciate those who host it as well. Thanks MLB and Rev and whom ever else does.

FYI: I host a number of the races that you guys have created on a regular basis.

Grand Tour V2.0

Cunning Stunts

Nurgburging old ct

Maze Bank Enduro

Scouring the Projects

Those are the ones that I do on a regular basis.

No problem.  I love them, and they all seem to generate the most thumbs up.  People seem to especially like Maze Bank Enduro.

FYI: I host a number of the races that you guys have created on a regular basis.

Grand Tour V2.0

Cunning Stunts

Nurgburging old ct

Maze Bank Enduro

Scouring the Projects

Those are the ones that I do on a regular basis.

I too have hosted those a lot.

Los Santos County Classic by Fido is another good one, I believe it's his first creation.

I am going to be hosting this 6-10 times a night for a while with public invites. I want to get a couple thousand likes on it.

Just a heads-up....

It appears there isn't a "likes trigger" for R* Verification process, or at least not anymore. It was pointed out by a credible source who had 1st hand knowledge that one of the recent R* verified races actually had less than 100 plays, but got picked up anyway. 

A trigger may have been the case with the first wave or two of R*V stuff, but now it appears they are literally just selecting whatever catches their attention and impresses them, however that happens.

I mean if 2k likes is just a goal you have then go for it, but I'd hate to see people spend so much time grinding thinking they are working towards something when they aren't going to be any closer to making it happen....especially when the grinding takes those people away from better/more contributions to gameplay.

With that being said, in the process of getting 2k likes there is a likelihood the race will go "viral" and get noticed so long as the bulk of your 2k likes aren't the same people over and over again and it gets bookmarked and rehosted by large number of randoms.

I like the route. I will not be online much at all this week, but look forward to doing this race when I can get back online.

Edited by handcuff_charlie

handcuff_charlie.jpg

Appreciate the info charlie, thank you

• 1 month later...

Updated

Added in new cars (the Turismo hadn;t even been updated in this), tweaked and added a few checkpoints, added GTA weapons.

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Edited to fit 30 players. No longer available on PS3. Changed to some props.