Petranaki Arena

Squirrel

Melee/Pistol TDM.

Everyone starts armed with bats. One team is surrounded by the other who have easy access to pistols. Hopefully the team with the bats are close enough to inflict melee damage on the other team. Respawns should be the equivalent of clones arriving to save the day.

Need to see how it plays out, I never really like giving one team weapons when the other team doesn't.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/gXg5dqzh9USEe07wqofmew

This map was a bit tricky.

From what I could tell, I wasn't close enough to anyone with a pistol at the beginning of the match.  I died so fast, I had no idea what had happened.  From there, it seemed almost impossible for the baseball bat team to get a pistol.  The baseball bat team (mine) caught up in score near the end, but it was still a difficult and somewhat frustrating map since we had no idea if we were going to ever get pistols.

Maybe try to move the pistols closer to team spawn points so everyone has a chance to get a pistol right away or move the spawn points closer so the baseball bat team has a chance to get a kill or two before total destruction begins.

I'd say you should add some pistols near the spawn points outside the field, if a team of good DM players starts on the field it will be near impossible for the other team to even kill someone IMO

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

It was alot of fun having a pistol while others didnt. :D 

Ending up without a gun in the outskirts, trying ti get back in, was challenging and also fun. 

Maybe something could be done to make it a balanced "king of the hill" type TDM. Some simple cover as you close in on the guns and some teargas to help while you try and get back to a gun.

The scene in question has the jedi's armed only with melee weapons. Just as they are about to be wiped out the clones come in to save the day. I might add a few micro smg's on the outskirts to change the balance. I know it will be uneven to start with but I wanted to try make it a fair fight after the initial combat phase.

Whats the status on this job, another round of testing or is it ready to be entered in the regular section?

If so do you want me to move the thread (rename?) or delete this thread?