image.jpg8_zpsykuovc6h.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/Kj55DKW8hkG4j70vEA3eAw

A fun and challenging race with jumps! Meant to be run with contact on for a few collisions over the many cross over points. Motorcycles are standard but all classes are available and should play out well with all of them.

Fixed a few ramps that disappeared and moved the CPs closer to the corners

Edited by ScottyB88

scottyb1988.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Great Race. I hate motorcycles and still managed to have fun here. I would really like to try Compacts on this. 

Edited by Dodge
  • Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

Played this twice now, I almost think it runs better with stock motorcycles. With how you have the ramps set up now, it's a bit deceiving because in long straights like that I'm not sure you can entirely expect people to slow down/not wheelie. At the same time, a more advanced racer would be able to read into the situation - so that's two sides worth thinking about I suppose.

Other than that this is a good bit of fun, provided some great laughs and is a very enjoyable route with no structural issues I could find. Well done.

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

• 2 months later...