Intro billysyntax

billysyntax

Hi everyone. My name is Billy, married father of four in my mid 30's. Been playing gtao since launch(excluding the three day lock out on day one.) as a founding member of TTSE. Due to lack of interest and platform seperation, myself and the few loyals left decided to seek a new group of mature players.  Like many others I've grown tired of the typical ignorance and unreliable randoms. After searching through what seems like an endless sea of wannabe hard@** crews I've been fortunate enough to find you.

There is'nt a part of gtao I don't enjoy. From racing to skydiving, captures to golf, and everything in between. In firefights I focus on teamwork and support. Getaways I feel more comfortable behind the wheel as opposed to volleying cover fire, but have no issues whatsoever with following orders. 

I  look forward to meeting many of you, and the adventures that await. 

I'm on Ps4.

Psn - billysyntax 

• Like 3
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• billysyntax

• JustHatched

• Dodge

• Chewy

Welcome the the home of the Grand Theft Auto crew known as Domestic Battery. We work hard to be a fun, mature, active, and dependable crew. We do however have some guidelines in place to ensure that we maintain the environment we have built.

Please take time to read our Crew Policies and Guidelines

Feel free to ask any questions, we will do our best to answer them. Please note everyone here is human and on occasion it may take some time to get your crew invite out. Normally this is done within the first hour of your posting.

Hope you get with the crew in game and have fun.

The XDBX Crew

This is a generated auto reply merely providing valuable crew links to help you become a valued member of the crew.

Welcome. Invite sent

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Thank you. I'm off to work but plan to be available around 12 am us central time. Anyone feel free to add me. Just let me know you're with the crew.

Welcome to the crew, Billy.  :)

If you're going to be online around 12am CDT tonight, there will definitely be a handful of people around still.  I've sent you a friend request and look forward to gaming with you soon.

Welcome to the crew, feel free to send me a PSN friend request (PSN ID = JustHatched)

Some info to help you get a good start in our crew....be sure to check out the PS3 Events Calender or the PS4 Events Calender. Most of our events are scheduled around the peak North American and European gaming hours. All events are listed in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) in order to maintain a constant. It is important you know how many hours ahead or behind GMT you are.

To assist in knowing when events are happening there is timers on the main website page, the timers at the top of the site are for our non vetting events, timers in the right side bar are for vetting events. Be sure to RSVP for the events are plan to attend so the host has an accurate count of attendees, and please Un-RSVP if something happens and you are unable to attend.

Also, please set your time zone in your site profile settings by clicking your name in the upper right corner of the site. This is so the website will properly display event times for you.

As an event time nears, keep an eye on the Shoutbox as the host will usually say when the invites are out and/or if there is any last minute changes to the event. Also, the Shoutbox is a tool we use if the game servers kick people from the event so players can stay in contact with the host. You must have 5 posts on the site before you can use the Shoutbox.

If you need help feel free to ask, also here is a link so you can view who are in our Management Staff if you need one of them for anything LINK

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Welcome to xDBx, Billy.

Four kids?  When do you find time to play?   :lol:

Although you've already mentioned your name in your intro, head on over to this thread when you get the chance.

http://www.domesticb...you-version-ii/

Simply make a post in the thread & tell us the name(s) you'd like to be called over the headset.

Once you do that, I'll put them on the list so other crew members will know what to call you.

While you're there, get to know some of the other crew members online names.  

It helps to avoid those awkward silences when you're in a session with new people.               ;)

Welcome. You will soon be contacted regarding Vetting by Lt's Banketelli, Xyon, Beez, Torrid, Squirrel_Army, ErnYoung, and LV_Jag.

Your Vetting Period is scheduled to conclude on June 10th, 2015.

This website is the Focal Point, and Communication Hub for our Crew. It is an intricate part of how we maintain our integrity. So, Bookmark this website now, and visit it frequently

Vetting starts immediately. 

Edited by Dodge
  • Like 1

Dodgeservice.png