http://rsg.ms/181deec

This is designed to be playing chicken with the train. I think, Traffic must be on in order to get the train. Without traffic on, the track seems relatively fast.

PLAYERS
1 to 16
GAME MODE
Land Race
ROUTE TYPE
Laps
ROUTE LENGTH
2.69 miles
VEHICLE CLASSES
Compacts, Coupes, Cycles, Motorcycles, Muscle, Off-Road, Sedans, Sports, Sports Classics, Super, SUVs, Utility
RATING
100%
DESCRIPTION
Wreckin Racin on the railroad

Edited by Dodge

Dodgeservice.png

Even without the train element, this is a great track. Good mix between being fast and technical. 

It's a pretty narrow track with a few tight spots, so it will be a bit crowded with traffic on and when the train arrives.. oh man, that's a recipe for a clusterfuck! Gotta try that out. :lol:

Edited by Banketelli
  • Like 2

We played this Sunday night,  I think.  It was a lot of fun.  We had traffic off though.  I finished in 4th place.  Feeling pretty good about myself.  :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Moved to PS4. Made open to 30 players with a tight grid. Contact amd Traffic are on by Default now. Changed a couple of race lines, and added some props. Needs tested though. 

Dodgeservice.png

Moving more jobs away from PS3, huh? Asshat :D

Anyway, the link doesn't exist now since it was the PS3 one. Get the correct link in the OP, mister!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...