Above and below

adsyfindlay

Above and below

2_0.jpg

Description:

Hair pins, chicanes, and straights are the basis of this track. As you race alongside, above and below your opponents.

Video of track:

Rockstar Social Link:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/adsyfindlay/games/gtav/jobs/job/rueTzh--ukqCdd1dTvwI_Q

Anyway let me know what you think  :D

Edited by adsyfindlay

Another excellent track! Under the bridge was a little funny where you have the CP in the middle and it's hidden behind the pillars. I think you could block of the right side and then make a smooth transition through and underneath the car park.

Other then that, it was excellent!

scottyb1988.jpg

Another excellent track! Under the bridge was a little funny where you have the CP in the middle and it's hidden behind the pillars. I think you could block of the right side and then make a smooth transition through and underneath the car park.

Other then that, it was excellent!

Thanks man :), I made it with both sides available because i can see it getting very crowded other wise plus i quite like putting choices in my tracks.. do you take the left line or the right? haha 

Updated with a video as well, sorry it took so long to come :)

Edited by adsyfindlay

• 5 months later...