• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pb76

• JustHatched

• Danielle

• Jaggy

Last night actually convinced me that I shouldn't even think of loading this game on the PS3.I started with the EU 1 PL,played 2 jobs and got kicked.Waited for EU2 and the same thing happened again.Absolutely lost it after that.

I was still awake for NA 1 and thought I'll give it one last shot.No luck and AGAIN the same thing happens,kicked on the 2nd job.

What was supposed to be the best gaming night with the crew turned out to be a DISASTER.I still don't believe what happened last night,it felt like I was cursed.

I think we all got got kicked on job 2 of each PL.

I'm seriously thinking of making the move for good.  I need to sell my PS3 to help fund my frivolous spending and the PS4 is so good, I don't want to go back!  :lol:

• Like 1

I'm seriously thinking of making the move for good. I need to sell my PS3 to help fund my frivolous spending and the PS4 is so good, I don't want to go back! :lol:

I need to sell my ps3 too, but I promised my oldest daughter she could have it when I upgraded.

I'm all signed up for e-mail notification on Amazon for the PS4 GTA V + Last of Us Bundle.  It's advertised as $400 and will be released the "week of Black Friday".  So as long as I can click buttons faster than others, I will order it.  No worries to my PS3 besties, I will stay with all of you until you guys move too.  :P  I just cannot pass up that deal.  It's two games for free.  :)  Someone needs to find me a hot pink PS4 controller though.  *hint hint Mr Jag*

• Like 3

I think we all got got kicked on job 2 of each PL.

We did but when we restarted the PL I would get disconnected again and again in the middle of the jobs.I knew through the shoutbox that it wasn't affecting the rest.And as always I couldn't get back in midway,was very frustrating.

I can sell her mine and then you can sell yours to buy a PS4 :blink:

I'd have to then sell my ps4 to pay back the money I'd had to borrow in order to lend her to buy your ps3.( I might have enough left over to buy a ps3.)
  • Like 1

I did actually have the money, here in these very hands, but bought tyres with it. Tyres FFS!

Responsibilities.  :)

I'd have done the same thing.  :lol:  It sucks being an adult with responsibilities sometimes, doesn't it?

• Like 1

I currently need new brake discs and pads for my car. Fuck brakes!!

My ps4 will be here tomorrow aparrently. :D

I'm a little excited but i'm not looking forward to the buyers remorse after i crash my car into a house or something.

• Like 4

Responsibilities. :)

I'd have done the same thing. :lol: It sucks being an adult with responsibilities sometimes, doesn't it?

Sure does.......apparently Santa doesn't exist either!
  • Like 1

I agree Cotick, reading this thread just makes me very very sad. :(

Aw guys, don't say that. You're gonna make us feel guilty for playing PS4 :(

Will keep my PS3 account active as long as you cool dudes and dudettes are on there and as long as the PL's are going.

Now start putting some money aside pronto, damnit !

gallery_510_31_23135.jpg

Aw guys, don't say that. You're gonna make us feel guilty for playing PS4 :(

Will keep my PS3 account active as long as you cool dudes and dudettes are on there and as long as the PL's are going.

Now start putting some money aside pronto, damnit !

I have money for it today... just don't want to spend it.  :P