ronin

Max is Mad

2_0.jpg

The world as we know has come to an end after the last war. Civilization has seized to exist. Only a few survivors remain scavenging what is left. Help them retrieve the precious fuel. Careful as the local gang will not like your intentions!

RSC Link

Click

Map

gallery_510_31_64132.jpg

gallery_510_31_64049.jpg

gallery_510_31_161972.jpg

gallery_510_31_53739.jpg

Details:

30 players

Forced and pick-up: AP pistol

Contend Capture

2 teams

3 NPC's guarding each of the 2 packages: Defensive, high accuracy, equipped with pistol, respawning

Team vehicles: Dune Buggy, Rusty Rebel, BF Injection, Sanchez and Bhodi. Sanchez only upon respawn

10 minutes or first team to get 5 packages

1 round

No idea how the NPC's will work out. Either they are just a nuissance, which was my intention either they are a downright pain in the ... in which case I'll have to adjust.

Edited by ronin
  • Like 2

gallery_510_31_23135.jpg

Looking good as PB says.

Great location, have been thinking for a while about making a DM here but never had any props that would fit it.

But there is now with the PS4 :)

Looking forward to try it out :)

Edited by Ronny
  • Like 2

PM, they made three of four of those movies. Might as well make as many themed games. The more, the merrier !

Ronny, that's why I actually never bothered to make anything on PS3. Always found the lack of decent props (both in number and diversity) a real party pooper. At least now you can really chose whatever fits the theme best and they blend in way better.

Just a heads up: next theme will be either work unions or Yakuza vs. Triads.

• Like 1

gallery_510_31_23135.jpg

Firstly, excellent post here, very informative.

We played this in my PL last night and it worked well.

The NPC's certainly made it tougher than it would be without them.

We only had around 10 players so it wasn't a clear indication of how it would play out, but I assume 20+ players would make the battle tougher, so I look forward to playing it with more players some time.

I'd change nothing about this.

Very good job!

• Like 1

Firstly, excellent post here, very informative.

We played this in my PL last night and it worked well.

The NPC's certainly made it tougher than it would be without them.

We only had around 10 players so it wasn't a clear indication of how it would play out, but I assume 20+ players would make the battle tougher, so I look forward to playing it with more players some time.

I'd change nothing about this.

Very good job!

Tx DC !

Weren't the packages a bit too spread out for a 5v5? 4 seems a lot. The capture is aimed at a lot of players, but still would like it to work out for a smaller crowd. Might adjust this until we get a decent amount of players consistently in PL's ...

gallery_510_31_23135.jpg

Yeah slightly.

Each team was able to just collect the closest bag, this way we didn't really have any battles with each other.

With more players, moving further into the hot zone and controlling it would be far more beneficial.

I guess all captures require different tactics depending on the number of players on each team, so I'm sure if I played this again with 10 vs 10 then it would be much different.

• Like 1

Cheers !

Think I am going to reduce it to two for now and see how it goes. It should prevent the battle from spreading out too much and even if the packages are both gone, there should be enough stuff going on to keep everyone busy.

gallery_510_31_23135.jpg

PM, they made three of four of those movies. Might as well make as many themed games. The more, the merrier !

Ronny, that's why I actually never bothered to make anything on PS3. Always found the lack of decent props (both in number and diversity) a real party pooper. At least now you can really chose whatever fits the theme best and they blend in way better.

Just a heads up: next theme will be either work unions or Yakuza vs. Triads.

I've already got a max gta race covered with Beyond Blunderdome.....a series would be cool :D

• Like 1

yFn5uY6.png

• 1 year later...