Red's Insane Haven

Banketelli

• 6 months later...

Got a chance to play this today.

Interesting location as it's a pretty fertile area for a deathmatch.

All in all it felt a little random to me. It's somewhat cramped and we had 7 or so players for it. IMO you really need to expand this down toward the other end of the street and make it more rectangular in orientation. It needs some room to breathe so I would distribute the spawn points down toward that end with what you have. There's also a particular section in the middle where that armor is that is absolutely unfair. You're protected from virtually everyone with no real way of combatting that perch of sorts. What's more is there is an armor pick up in there so it's entirely possible to be self-sustaining there (unless you run out of ammo). Only one way into it too via 1 cement bag prop. So definitely get rid of this segment with no way in it and no pick up inside it.

I think the weapon placement and selection is fine though. You've got a good area here and it's a pretty good start, but it feels pretty flat beyond that. Making some easy adjustments to this and expanding it a bit will make all the difference in the world.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Gave this a makeover. It truly was a mess. 

Update:

• Expanded the map to the southeast
  • Removed, moved and added props, weapons and spawn points
  • Moved the starting points to each end of the map
Edited by Banketelli
  • Like 1