Slip 'n' slide

Crawford1872

First attempt at a ken block gymkhana style race best done in something slidey, drift tampa for me, with non contact unless you want some fun crashing haha, lots of handbrake shizzle but it takes a slow lap to learn first before booting it a bit https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/oNgaOKxQfECnZqxd-vQV5A

Edited by Crawford1872
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
53 minutes ago, Dodge said:

Is this locked to the Drift Tampa?

nope, didn't know how to do that when i made this (i am that new to the creator) but i can do that? after testing it with other cars (futo etc) the tampa doesn't actually drift all that well, but like i say i can lock it no problem tonight when i get online

I think since the update,  you have to turn customs off to make it locked. Once you are at the available vehicle options, hit square and it will open each class to select the car you want to lock it to. 

Dodgeservice.png

4 minutes ago, Dodge said:

I think since the update,  you have to turn customs off to make it locked. Once you are at the available vehicle options, hit square and it will open each class to select the car you want to lock it to. 

cheers yeah pretty sure that's the third race i made period so knew nothing about all that lol

On 24 August 2016 at 7:01 PM, Dodge said:

Is this locked to the Drift Tampa?

This has now been locked to the drift Tampa so should be run customs off, cheers troops