• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dodge

• JustHatched

• DavidCore89

• newyork-nightmare

Added, still trying to get a clean time on the other one :lol:  but I will blast my Turismo around this track this evening.

Looks good layout from the map.

Edit: after playing the race, a Turismo would be like a bull in a china shop  :lol:

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 1

Very demanding, probably the toughest I've played, so technical but yet it's still a fast track  :)

Full lobby on this and it's anyone's game, even on solo you'll need lightning quick reactions.

Nicely positioned checkpoint close to the gas pumps and that wire fence is something different, I hope the race leader expects that  :lol:

Like the style of races you create man, keep it up  :)

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 1

Here's the video I shot of this race, took 3 tries to get one with almost no wrecks.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• 2 weeks later...

Here's the video I shot of this race, took 3 tries to get one with almost no wrecks.

Wow, 73 views on the track from this site. Very cool.

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

• 2 weeks later...

I just posted a Forum challenge on GTAF similar to Crew Challenge week one. I thought maybe it would be fun and also useful as a recruiting tool. Lets see how this works.

Pinned Topic

My Topic

What do you think?

Cracking idea

Is anyone having issues watching the video? It's just a black sqaure on my screen, even if I got to youtube to watch it.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Must be my shitty satellite connection at work

• 1 month later...

the only time I come in fist is when I race it solo. 

Edited by newyork-nightmare

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

Played this last night with someone, and came in 1st. (The joys of playing with yourself)

How did you play with someone but by yourself? You mean non crew someone? Just curious

How did you play with someone but by yourself? You mean non crew someone? Just curious

It was a joke about my very, very poor racing skills. 

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

Now has over 200 plays. Wow. Where is it getting all of this air time? I haven't run this hardly at all this week.

Not upset about it, just a lottle strange.

Dodgeservice.png

I do. It was weekly challenge in week one already. At least 50 plays came from that. Also DC89 ran it during the day to get exposure in March. Since then it was at 87 plays until thr 6th of this month when it went to 100. Now today it is over 200. Even if every member in the crew who had not run it previously, ran it this week, that should only be about 50 plays. It only counts 1 play per PSN ID. So you can run it 100 times, but only counts once.

Just wondering where all the plays are coming from.

Dodgeservice.png

:)

Ok, no offence intended. Was just wondering if you knew. I played it around 10 times now and with Fido_le_muet and DavidCore89 that will probably add up to around 30. Tsarney probably did 10 too, still leaves a gap indeed.

That will be a tight time this week! I'm back on it!

Fido and DC89 have run it before. They placed 1st and 2nd in week one. So their plays this week don't count at all towards the total on RSC.

Dodgeservice.png

It is also this sundays nascar race.. I think

Now has over 200 plays. Wow. Where is it getting all of this air time? I haven't run this hardly at all this week.

Not upset about it, just a lottle strange.

Nothing wrong with a little strange is there?