If you could mix 2 sports into 1, what would they be?

JustHatched

NASCAR (or any racing) and Football (the world kind, non American), a huge ball getting thrown around by race cars would be carnage and fun to watch

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Rocket Leaugeeeee! haha

That would be cool, a demo derby style soccer game! Top gear has played soccer with cars but they were fairly careful not to crash into each other.

scottyb1988.jpg

Basketball and American football. Basketball rules but you get to tackle 

Or 

Hockey and tennis. The finesse of tennis with the skill of ice skating and maneuvering

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

Rugby and football... Oh wait, you guys across the pond beat me to that :D

I'm gonna say horse racing and ice hockey, so basically riding horses on an ice rink while playing hockey, but if you wanna fight then you can't get off the horse, gotta duel it out on horseback instead!

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 1

I recently started watching baseball (when I've had money riding on it), much more entertaining than cricket.

The rules are clearer and the matches are shorter, that's a win/win.

Cricket teams sometimes both wear all white, I don't understand that at all.

6 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

I recently started watching baseball (when I've had money riding on it), much more entertaining than cricket.

The rules are clearer and the matches are shorter, that's a win/win.

Cricket teams sometimes both wear all white, I don't understand that at all.

I watch a different league then because the league I watch the countries have different colors.

what sold me on cricket was the round field and that the outfielders get no pansy gloves to catch the ball. 

Baseballs can only be hit to certain areas so many times a ball comes off the bat and you know it's foul, but in cricket, every swing of the bat seems to solicit action. 

I will say, baseball video games are pretty damn fun.

American football is my main sport, that's the sport gets my money.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Con said:

I watch a different league then because the league I watch the countries have different colors.

what sold me on cricket was the round field and that the outfielders get no pansy gloves to catch the ball. 

Baseballs can only be hit to certain areas so many times a ball comes off the bat and you know it's foul, but in cricket, every swing of the bat seems to solicit action. 

I will say, baseball video games are pretty damn fun.

American football is my main sport, that's the sport gets my money.

I think the kits are both white in some UK pro leagues.

Didn't consider the lack of gloves, cricket balls are heavy and solid too, I wouldn't wanna pluck one of those outta the sky :lol:

37 minutes ago, Con said:

Women's Volleyball and Greco-Roman wrestling.

Limegreenlegend,

i just got into cricket last year, I much rather watch cricket than baseball that's for sure. 

To me they're both basically rounders, a game for 12 year old girls :D

• Like 1

Wrestling and football (american football).

I would love to see the players doing some WWE moves while trying to get the ball ahah!

On 24/06/2016 at 5:03 PM, DavidCore89 said:

I think the kits are both white in some UK pro leagues.

Cricket comes in at least 3 different forms. 20-20 is the shortest professional form and teams wear different colours. The first class game is the one that takes 4 days (or up to 5 for internationals) they wear white. You know which side is which by whether the player has a a bat in their had or not. ;) Personally I love the longer format. I like my sport to take it's time.

Any way back to the mixing sports question. What about clay pigeon shooting and football (association or soccer to the rest of world)? Each team has an extra "defender" who is armed. They are allowed to take shots at any opposition strikers diving in the penalty area.

Edited by djw180

27 minutes ago, djw180 said:

Any way back to the mixing sports question. What about clay pigeon shooting and football (association or soccer to the rest of world)? Each team has an extra "defender" who is armed. They are allowed to take shots at any opposition strikers diving in the penalty area.

I would expand their rights. They could shoot anyone with excessive amounts of gel in their hair, anyone grabbing a wrong body part after being hit and just generally anyone rolling on the floor for no reason.

My idea of mixing sport would be similar to ConGamePro's, women beach-volleyball (venue and clothing) and rugby (rules), played in the rain.

Example for those lacking imagination: :D

bikini-mud-wrestling-0b7af2

• Like 1

Cuz why not?

p21409_p_v8_aa.jpg

Edited by G37
  • Like 3

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines