Whats the grossest thing you've seen someone do?

JustHatched

Back in my wild drinking days and running around with idiots I once seen a guy get paid a 5 dollar bill to make himself vomit and eat the vomit...

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Saw a guy beheading corpses during the Gulf war, lining them up on the side of the road.

Yes I detained him for the MP's to haul away, sick bastard.

1 hour ago, Whiteford99 said:

Saw a guy beheading corpses during the Gulf war, lining them up on the side of the road.

Yes I detained him for the MP's to haul away, sick bastard.

Jesus, my story was just about a bloke walking up a street having a piss. I think you win

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold B to the Rian, all that matters is you beat the leprechauns"   - Stewie Griffin

I once saw someone drink a pint of their own vomit in order to earn a free pint of Guinness.

Slightly tops the time I made my friend eat a slug.

8 hours ago, DavidCore89 said:

I once saw someone drink a pint of their own vomit in order to earn a free pint of Guinness.

Slightly tops the time I made my friend eat a slug.

The pint of vomit probably tasted better...

A former boss once ate a Burger King Cheeseburger.......the day after he bought it.......and left it on the front seat of his truck.

24 minutes ago, Sinister said:

A former boss once ate a Burger King Cheeseburger.......the day after he bought it.......and left it on the front seat of his truck.

What's wrong with that? Many a time I've bought a Maccy D's while drunk and its been the best option for food the next day

A burger sitting outside in a vehicle for over 24 hours is not now or ever my first choice of food. Maybe if I were homeless would i risk the food poisoning.

I wouldn't do it for a standard cheeseburger, no way, but a Whopper is a totally different story :D

It's not unusual in the UK for people to eat fast food the following day. If someone told me they were eating a pizza from the night before I wouldn't think it was strange, but it's not my kinda thing, I'm too fussy.

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 2

If it was kept in a refrigerator or something I would eat away, even though fast food doesn't make a good leftover. Sitting out in the heat of summer though, no thanks, lol. 

IF it was kept out on my table, or in the fridge. We here in USA eat leftover fast food also. And day old pizza is sometimes better then fresh. BUT, there's no way im eating a burger that sat out in the direct sunlight, in a vehicle for 24 hours, and DEFINITELY not a whopper, that mayo would go bad quick, fast, and in a hurry. lol

Grosses thing ive ever seen.... hmm, would have to be a buddy of mine eating maggots straight out the bottom of a trash can, all on a dare. Handful of squiggly maggots, chewed em up, down the hatch. Sick. 

~EDIT~ By the way, my stomach is pretty strong. SEEING someone else get sick, and maggots, are my two things. Just seeing a maggot makes me almost up-chuck. Gross little buggers. 

Edited by lIIlCompleXlIIl

3 hours ago, zmurko said:

There's so many Es and other artifical stuff including all kinds of perservatives in fast food that you could leave it in the sun for days and it probably wouldnt go bad. :lol:

Pink slime (filler). 

Edited by Prodigy_Rocks_

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

I watched a guy at work sling grease waste into his eyes, mouth, and nose. I had to hold the cooler over his head so he could rinse it out. Trap was about 60 years old at a school in Dallas. The grease was like a black slime.

On 6/29/2016 at 5:09 PM, Sinister said:

A burger sitting outside in a vehicle for over 24 hours is not now or ever my first choice of food. Maybe if I were homeless would i risk the food poisoning.

Not my first choice either but I have done this, a few times actually. Wake up somewhere after a night of drinking, hungry and realize there is food in the seat or on the dash and not really remember getting it. Might have vomited later but not sure if that was cuz of the booze or burger or combination of both,

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• 3 weeks later...

When I was thirteen I saw a man using a circular saw get his thumb sliced off and his four other fingers cut to the bone and only attached and dangling by sinews.

I was sprayed with his blood as he turned in my direction when he realized what had happened.

He was feeding 2x4s into the saw and someone yelled out to him and naturally, he looked up and the saw pulled the wood with his hand on it. It happened so fast. We then looked for his thumb with ziplocks with ice cubes as instructed by the paramedics.

crazy shit.

Needless to say at the age of thirteen I decided I was never going to be a carpenter or handy man or mechanic. It's no wonder my only real fear on earth is dismemberment. 

Any activity that poses a danger to my hands or limbs, I'm out of. 

Edited by ConGamePro

When I was a teenager on holiday, I was with a group of girls and a couple of them decided to do some rock climbing. One of them slipped and fell and landed badly on the rocks. Her foot was fully dislocated from her ankle. Will never forget those screams. 

23 years as a mechanic and I still have all my limbs.

Have to pay attention to the job at hand, i'm great at ignoring people. ;)